What's new

ASWJ leader Molana Ismail Darwesh shot dead in Peshawar

You should reread my last reply, if Iranians would have favored us that much. We wouldn't have been gather local funds to run Imam bargahs and pay our local imams. Go through the history and check how SSP/LeJ always had a free hand to kill Shias. Abbas Town massacre he lelo. They blew up the whole apartment to kill as many as they could. I'd only credit Gen Raheel who got Malik Ishaq killed and tightened the grip over SSP LEJ , he also guided Military to stop assuming them as greyhats. SMP was only active for merely 5 years with limited capacity. Did Shias kill SSP/LeJ cadres the way they killed our Innocents for no reason? Storming Majalis, killing anyone they could find. Blowing up Mosques. What do you compare if Shias had Iranian funding.
I can qoute a hundred exapmles but just answer one thing, why is the total control of sindh govt in shia hands when it has a sunni majority,ppp, uzair and iranian intel, ring any bells. No point continuing this if u wanna keep this one sided. cheers.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I almost feel bad, but no I didn't
We should not fall in trap just by looking their Long beard Sunnah, They are blood hungry people, they are animal, you know there are 75+ banned terrorist organisation in Pakistan, And we are fighting those animals, They are responsible for bloodshed, Extremism, sectarianism & terrorism. They are enemy of Pakistan.

Black water operations starts. Killing wave will hit Pakistan with full power. We need to activate our assets in Afghanistan, and kill every contractor, box it and send it back asap. All aalims having any relation with Talibs will be killed that way. There are some more to expect, may be some old unfinished business.

Last time black water seen was during Zardari rule, is Imran Khan working for same masters?
In just saw in news, in Karachi also some one is killed today.
Zardari also eliminated his own target killer, in a separate incidence today.
A policeman was also target killed yesterday in Karachi.

This is most likely a sectarian killing. ASWJ is a front group of the SSP, they are an anti-Shia terrorist group.

Till 2020-2021 they will kill every aalim in connection with either Iran or Taliban. They know what is our power and they are after it. At one side India is showing-off her power, trying to deviate our attention, on other side, these contractors are killing these people. In the end we will be saying like: Shia Sunni aik dosray ko mar rahy hain. In actual this is not true. Aalims from both the sects are on target just to weaken Pakistan's grip on affairs.
One of the biggest example of such killing is Mufti Shamzai or Binnooria Town.

I will repeat : kill every contractor in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Kill every foreign troop on the face of Afghanistan. Let them know what we are.
And for Mr Prince, make his business a nightmare for him. This is death for him. The simplest way to to do that is increase our support to our assets. Put bounty on the head on foreign occupiers.

@BATMAN @Mentee @Big Tank

How come a maulana needed gunmen for safety?
lots of factions among Taliban. For example few Taliban factions anti Maulana Fazlur Rahman and his party. Majority of them have there own army.

This is most likely a sectarian killing. ASWJ is a front group of the SSP, they are an anti-Shia terrorist group.
Pakistani shia can't protect themselves , they kill others ....

Every killing is deplorable. Its the responsibility of state institutions to maintain social harmony and ensure that culprits of all sorts are apprehended and served justice. Until that happens, sectarian extremists from both sides will keep on doing what they have been until so far. This madness has to stop. Though, the situation is much better than what was 6-8 years ago when SSP was apparently given a free hand (atleast it appered so), but alot is yet to be done to curb the hate and bigotry, aka the soft terrorism. @Big Tank.

Let's check who started? Formation of ASSP (Anjuman e Sipah e Sahaba)?, Audio Sermons of Haq Nawaz Jhangvi ordering to Kill Shiites? Shia Massacre in Jhang (80s), Shia Massacre in Gilgit (80s).

So did Shias ever called Sunnis Kafir? Did we conduct massacre against Sunnis? Did our fighters enter into the Mosque to open fire on innocents? You probably do not know the history of SSP/LeJ.

SMP is not active but it's splinter groups are. I may be wrong since these ASWJ/SSP guys have rivalries within and they aren't hesitant to kill. They burnt their own madrassa in Raja Bazar which was proven by ISPR recently.
Dont want to indulge in secterian debate, will go very far... but this ISPR thing was too much, they went too far to in script with that. I have video of procession breaking gates, draging and killing sunni who were in Masjid and Madarsah... Probably u can find that video too. almost of 30 to 40mins length, shot by reporters.

To my brothers above fighting sunni vs shia battle. Fcuk sunnism and Fcuk shiaism. Ain't gonna be no sunnis and shias along the lines when the imam will be leading the prayer in damishq.

Just think Muslim and think Pakistan.

All militant religious fanatics irrespective of sect need to go. Period.

Beloved Pakistan is infact sandwiched.

ASWJ is a state protected saudi terror asset in Pakistan.

Either this janvar hacked to jahannam by his own due to infighting as happened in past like daesh infighting or it is a message by the state to KSA not to push too much. :lol:

Dont want to indulge in secterian debate, will go very far... but this ISPR thing was too much, they went too far to in script with that. I have video of procession breaking gates, draging and killing sunni who were in Masjid and Madarsah... Probably u can find that video too. almost of 30 to 40mins length, shot by reporters.

Shias are too powerful to be walled or defeated.

There is no official shia resistance in Pakistan. these are only private and individual acts.

so no need to make a point against shias.

Shias have till now lived peacefully in Pakistan and the most loyal to the country and it is due to them there is no civil war till now. Shia and Sunni bonding in Pakistan is too strong and wahabis and zionists cannot break it even in next 3 generations.

Last time black water seen was during Zardari rule, is Imran Khan working for same masters?
In just saw in news, in Karachi also some one is killed today.
Zardari also eliminated his own target killer, in a separate incidence today.
A policeman was also target killed yesterday in Karachi.

It is you people who are black water tattoos. :lol:

that vallet thief was Not a Shia but due to your hatred you tried to portray him as a shia.
while individual acts cannot be blamed to the communities. but you have no shame. shameless creature.

Last edited:
Beloved Pakistan is infact sandwiched.

ASWJ is a state protected saudi terror asset in Pakistan.

Either this janvar hacked to jahannam by his own due to infighting as happened in past or it is a message by the state to KSA not to push too much. :lol:

Shias are too powerful to be walled or defeated.

There is no official shia resistance in Pakistan. these are only private and individual acts.

so no need to make a point against shias.

Shias have till now lived peacefully in Pakistan and the most loyal to the country and it is due to them there is no civil war till now. Shia and Sunni bonding in Pakistan is too strong and wahabis and zionists cannot break it even in next 3 generations.

We all know where THEIR loyalties lie.... dont waste ur time convincing about loyalty

Back
Top Bottom