What's new

Assume PAF selects a MRCA! Which MRCA should it be?

F16 is the only options today.

J10 would take the role in future. But no more than that.

I wonder why people keep talking about PAF buying Rafales. Why not talk sense?

F16 is the only options today.

J10 would take the role in future. But no more than that.

I wonder why people keep talking about PAF buying Rafales. Why not talk sense?

Too much free time on their hands.

I am not in a favor of 4.5 Gen fighter Tender except 2 squadrons of FC-20 or Rafale.
India plans to purchase 150/200 T-50 PAK-FA this will change balance of power in the region, if balance of power disturbs, more chances of Nuclear war so in my opinion USA will clear the sale of F-35s to Pakistan better save our money for the Fifth Generation fighter jets. :D

I am not in a favor of 4.5 Gen fighter Tender except 2 squadrons of FC-20 or Rafale.
India plans to purchase 150/200 T-50 PAK-FA this will change balance of power in the region, if balance of power disturbs, more chances of Nuclear war so in my opinion USA will clear the sale of F-35s to Pakistan better save our money for the Fifth Generation fighter jets. :D

Save money for repaying your loans. :what:

Save money for repaying your loans. :what:

may be u r right, if india is wasting its money why Pakistan follow india....

u tried to troll, but in ur trolling there is a beautiful message for us.

^^^ very good reply...

although i would hate to see RAFALE in pakistan's inventory but they are right now the best MRCA imo...

And may we pop the cheery ... :cheesy: why would you hate to see the Rafale in PAF? :what:

rafale-52.jpg

This would be a great choice :cheers:

FOX 1 FOX 1 MISSILE RELEASE!!

GOT THE MKI DOWN, GOING AFTER THE NEXT!!

--------------------------
correction.
Fox 1 is for ground missile
Fox 2 for Air to Air for (BVR)
Fox 3 for Air to Air short range..

I don't know where you got those figures from but here's the actual NATO reporting config: ;)

Fox One - Indicates launch of a semi-active radar guided missile (such as the AIM-7 Sparrow)

Fox Two - Indicates launch of an infrared-guided missile (such as the AIM-9 Sidewinder)

Fox Three - Indicates launch of an active radar guided missile (such as the AIM-120 AMRAAM)

or 30 rafale for navy as navy required indpendent squadron of fighter jets n strik fighters and for PAF we should not buy any thing less than jxx for 4 n 4.5th generation thhunders, vipers and dragons r enough for paf time to move towards fifth generation

We cannot talk about 4th and 5th generation aircraft until Pakistan's economy improves.

Once the war on terrorism winds up, safety and security is establishes, foreign investors come to Pakistan which will make the Pakistani economy grow and only then will we have the resources for such big ticket items.

I much rather invest 60 million dollars into building education infrastructure than acquiring 1 Euro Fighter.

I said "assume". We are not hoping to buy these planes. We are just analyzing our current situation and nominating a potential purchase.

Dear its ok but in my opinion, you going for assume something what when u able to buy or you think you will able to buy in 2 - 3 years. Thats the point and if you see our current situation i think we are not able to buy 4.5/5 atleast next 5 - 6 years

Back
Top Bottom