What's new

Assassination Attempt on IK imminent?

amjad_vantage

Reaction score
The things we are seeing from past month or so with respect to blunt steps taken by courts and other institutes with no fear of God or nation.

Don't you think they are brave enough to even get rid of IK.

Someone (palmist) even announced the complete plan (the nc vote done so far exactly the same way) back in dec 2021 with climax at death of a personality in first week of may 2022.

Note: Dont believe in fortune telling as the whole scenario must hv been spoon fed to him like the world planners do i.e. Simpsons

If they do anything to ik they’ll be digging the out further for themselves so I guess they’ll refrain from it

Hopefully that’s the case

The things we are seeing from past month or so with respect to blunt steps taken by courts and other institutes with no fear of God or nation.

Don't you think they are brave enough to even get rid of IK.

Someone (palmist) even announced the complete plan (the nc vote done so far exactly the same way) back in dec 2021 with climax at death of a personality in first week of may 2022.

Note: Dont believe in fortune telling as the whole scenario must hv been spoon fed to him like the world planners do i.e. Simpsons

Firstly, they plan and Allah plans rest you know don’t you?
Secondly, listening and believing in fortune tellers and palmist bla bla is shirk

why do you not know this.

If they want a complete chaos in the country, then they can try.

Will accomplish nothing except a shortcut to

1649663597446.png

"they" tried that once and they learned their lession with bhutto (abhi tak zinda hai *faceplam*) so doubt it will be internal, yes for external entities it would make a huge sense to create instant turmoil in Pakistan

Allah keep us safe and may Allah keep Pakistan above any/all individuals

Firstly, they plan and Allah plans rest you know don’t you?
Secondly, listening and believing in fortune tellers and palmist bla bla is shirk

why do you not know this.
You can refer to the note in the end as far as my belief is concerned. I clearly mentioned that on TV these type ppl are hired to build the narrative etc. Fo u think the planner work only on politicians to buy them?

We know that the security at Dr. IK’s residence is nothing short of being excessive. And we have a pretty good sense that there are some people working with Dr. IK to protect him, but as of now, we have no intelligence of any assassination attempt on him. If there is something, we will surely inform you

Back
Top Bottom