What's new

IK makes snide remarks about ‘neutrals’

@Jango

Snide Attacking

Allegations of Murder

“They’re asking him [Gill] what Imran Khan eats, and the reason why they are asking about what I eat is that they are thinking along the same line [elimination] like what they did with the four witnesses in Shehbaz Sharif’s money laundering cases […] who all died due to heart attacks,” he warned.

Abetting to Criminals

Inciting against government
Perfect term for "yeh Jo dehshat gardi hai, iss ke peechay wardi hai, ye Jo ghunda gardi hai iss ke peechay wardi hai."

Even curses on establishment by PDM is kosher.

But PTI indirect comments are construed as ‘snide’.

Perfect term for "yeh Jo dehshat gardi hai, iss ke peechay wardi hai, ye Jo ghunda gardi hai iss ke peechay wardi hai."
90% of attacks in FATA and Balochistan target Army but we are to believe what you said.

Thats why I dont come here anymore. Forum is infested with patwari rats misquoting or misrepresenting things and then spamming the garbage with threads

IK should realize that neutrals dont care abt the country. They only care abt their personal wealth and retirement packages. These mofos think they will live forever. I wish Allah doesnt let him enjoy a dime of that ill gotten wealth.

no, was it NAB ? ... I don t know if Shahbaz was in NAB custody .....Seems you have Khota biryani in the nashta ... Look at his face and condition, does he look like in B class... ? ..

Shehbaz would have stayed for maximum a week or two in NAB custody rest of days he spent in Adyala Jail which was under supervision of Buzdar, Gill also was Adyala Jail which is under supervision of CM P. Elahi.

mhm.jpg

If Pakistan’s law was working, Nawaz, Mariyam and Shahbaz would be in jail. Along with their kids.

@Jango

Snide Attacking

Allegations of Murder

“They’re asking him [Gill] what Imran Khan eats, and the reason why they are asking about what I eat is that they are thinking along the same line [elimination] like what they did with the four witnesses in Shehbaz Sharif’s money laundering cases […] who all died due to heart attacks,” he warned.

Abetting to Criminals

Inciting against government

What is this?

I asked you where is the snide remark...please show it.

Back
Top Bottom