What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
made my day...
CPC cannot give independence and ur dreaming that they will lead the crusader to liberate or give independence to others in the region..First let CPC give independence to common chinese then rant ok...

lol lol lol. . .

You are deluding yourself if you think India is much loved in South Asia. To write the first edition of The India Doctrine it did not take me long to find writers from Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka to contribute chapters discribing Indian interference in their country.

We dont care whether we are loved or hated. Either way , any country that tries to threaten our stability will end up in ruins.

And in the same way if Bharat Verma was a fool wuld he be running a respected strategic discussion forum..?
Never heard of him or Zahid Ahmed types until joining this forum, then again you represent the case of small things amuse little minds.
U may or may be aware of the nitty gritties in Punjab,but im well aware of the nitty gritties in Tamil Nadu.
Doesn't seem so in certain cases, here is another piece mentioning TN, and it's from your so called credible media......

"It has experienced a revival in recent years in part as a result of the rapid economic changes wrought by economic liberalization, and the extent to which these have failed to improve the condition of the rural poor. The proportion of India’s administrative districts with some Naxalite presence, where administrative officials and police enjoyed no access or authority, was estimated at one-quarter a mere two years ago. It is now estimated at one-third, and growing. They are now found in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttaranchal and Kerala".
Oh yeahh...i very well can..Remember its for the prosecution to provide the witness not the defender.
So present ur links and we ll discuss..until then :wave:
Take it from the Horse's mouth.

Stimson - Publications - Achilles Heel: Insurgency in India
Wen u can sail or rather float ur boat very well even after me giving u a reality check....SO CAN I.
Repeating my terms portrays a bewildered soul who seems to be lost for his words, i acknowledge your defeat.

Does the name WindJammer mean Gay in Pakistan..?:blink:
Seems your single brain cell has also stopped functioning since it's an English term unlike Hindi. ;)
Must you disclose your desires on a public forum.

Never heard of him or Zahid Ahmed types until joining this forum, then again you represent the case of small things amuse little minds.

And neither have i heard of this Jassim -watever-his-name- before u posted his crap..So that makes u even huh.

Doesn't seem so in certain cases, here is another piece mentioning TN, and it's from your so called credible media......

"It has experienced a revival in recent years in part as a result of the rapid economic changes wrought by economic liberalization, and the extent to which these have failed to improve the condition of the rural poor. The proportion of India’s administrative districts with some Naxalite presence, where administrative officials and police enjoyed no access or authority, was estimated at one-quarter a mere two years ago. It is now estimated at one-third, and growing. They are now found in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttaranchal and Kerala".

Take it from the Horse's mouth.

Stimson - Publications - Achilles Heel: Insurgency in India

Ohhh is it......?!?!? thats news to me...
btw this is wat the news media has to say abt insurgency in ur Pun jab,Sindh,Balochistan....

Punjab:

Taliban, Punjabi militants take insurgency to Pakistan’s heartland: NYT

Balochistan:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/pakistan1.htm

Sindh:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=213630

All these links have been spit from the same horse's mouth..Enjoy.!!!!

Repeating my terms portrays a bewildered soul who seems to be lost for his words, i acknowledge your defeat.

hehehe..that s called beating u with ur own stick .......Busted.

Seems your single brain cell has also stopped functioning since it's an English term unlike Hindi. ;)
Must you disclose your desires on a public forum.

OMG...u seem to so jealous of my single cell brain which is working very well....ooops i understand since the functioning of ur brain has been jammed.!!

And neither have i heard of this Jassim -watever-his-name- before u posted his crap..So that makes u even huh.
But i am sure you heard of Pakistan Observer, as credible as The Hindu is for yous.

Ohhh is it......?!?!? thats news to me...
btw this is wat the news media has to say abt insurgency in ur Pun jab,Sindh,Balochistan....

Punjab:

Taliban, Punjabi militants take insurgency to Pakistan’s heartland: NYT

Balochistan:

Balochistan Insurgency

Sindh:

‘Sindh suffering from ‘slow insurgency’

All these links have been spit from the same horse's mouth..Enjoy.!!!!
We are not a nation in denial, however seems your own reflection is too gruesome for you to bear. :woot:

hehehe..that s called beating u with ur own stick .......Busted.
No, actually called sleeping on it, you do remember how you were whacked alas blown away. :lol:

OMG...u seem to so jealous of my single cell brain which is working very well....ooops i understand since the functioning of ur brain has been jammed.!!
You are nothing but full of Verbal Diarrhea. Prompt Fail.

We are not a nation in denial, however seems your own reflection is too gruesome for you to bear. :woot:

OMG....coming from a Pakistani...im going to take a screen shot of this rite away....because tomo u ppl mite end up saying "ALL IZZ WELL in BALOCHISTAN" "ALL IZZ WELL IN SINDH".....lolzzz.

No, actually called sleeping on it, you do remember how you were whacked alas blown away. :lol:

You are nothing but full of Verbal Diarrhea. Prompt Fail.

Coming from a guys who has patented the rights for it in this forum...alas..words are rich my friend...:bunny:

OMG....coming from a Pakistani...im going to take a screen shot of this rite away....because tomo u ppl mite end up saying "ALL IZZ WELL in BALOCHISTAN" "ALL IZZ WELL IN SINDH".....lolzzz.

As said earlier only an Indian can have visited these places by viewing likes of Aaj Tak. Do you even know the difference between, Sindh, Balochistan and FATA.

]
Coming from a guys who has patented the rights for it in this forum...alas..words are rich my friend...:bunny:
Seems you are choking on it now, please save us from the irritating nonsense.

Yesterday the Naxals killed policemen in India and today there was a bomb blast in DIK killing policemen.

Both nations have their challenges on hand. Whatever may be the varying degree of seriousness of the infestation but both have an immediate task to accomplish.

Just my 1 tukra....

As said earlier only an Indian can have visited these places by viewing likes of Aaj Tak. Do you even know the difference between, Sindh, Balochistan and FATA.

As i said if u can speak so scholarly abt Tamil Nadu -whose location u couldn tell on an Indian map - wats wrong in me speaking abt FATA,Sindh etc..
I know more abt them than u know abt Tamil Nadu.:lol:

Yeah we ll see...u took ur ignorance to a whole new level by bringing in Tamil Nadu w/o knowing an iota abt it,is culture,its ppl,language etc.
im not going to let it off wen someone says dogpoop abt my state.

Choking...? i tot it was u who was choking first giving some wrong info abt my state hoping no one will notice.
But wen i called ur bluff u are now trying desperately to save ur face...good going..but i ve ssen ppl greater than u.

sir,
what do you know about india????to tell you
Its a place where Muslims are more happy than your country..
Its a place where we have no shame to call our country as our mother<vandematram>
It is a place where a Muslim family is the owner of largest maker of Hindu hawan items.
It is a place where in marriages Muslim bangle makers decorate the hindu bride.<U.P bihar ,villages>.
It is a place where one of the largest shrine<jagannath temple> is managed by a panel whose co-chiarman has been a Muslim for last 30 yrs.....<present-mr. zafar ali beg>.
It is a place where the subsidy to haj travellers is more than any other country.
most of all
It is a place where our muslim brothers refuse to burry the bodies of 26/11 culprits from pakistan.....
:cheers:

As i said if u can speak so scholarly abt Tamil Nadu -whose location u couldn tell on an Indian map - wats wrong in me speaking abt FATA,Sindh etc..
I know more abt them than u know abt Tamil Nadu.:lol:
Talk to your hearts content, still not going to change the position on ground level.
Yeah we ll see...u took ur ignorance to a whole new level by bringing in Tamil Nadu w/o knowing an iota abt it,is culture,its ppl,language etc.
im not going to let it off wen someone says dogpoop abt my state.

Choking...? i tot it was u who was choking first giving some wrong info abt my state hoping no one will notice.
But wen i called ur bluff u are now trying desperately to save ur face...good going..but i ve ssen ppl greater than u.
Firstly the guilty party is crying wolf since TN was mentioned generally in the topic and to prove you are not holier than holy, an Indian version was posted so you can smell the coffee.
Listen to what your country fellows are saying, India, Pakistan both have problems with insurgency but then again you are from Mars.

sir,
what do you know about india????to tell you
Its a place where Muslims are more happy than your country..
Its a place where we have no shame to call our country as our mother<vandematram>
It is a place where a Muslim family is the owner of largest maker of Hindu hawan items.
It is a place where in marriages Muslim bangle makers decorate the hindu bride.<U.P bihar ,villages>.
It is a place where one of the largest shrine<jagannath temple> is managed by a panel whose co-chiarman has been a Muslim for last 30 yrs.....<present-mr. zafar ali beg>.
It is a place where the subsidy to haj travellers is more than any other country.
most of all
It is a place where our muslim brothers refuse to burry the bodies of 26/11 culprits from pakistan.....
:cheers:
It's also the only place where Caste system thrives, no thoughts for the poor Dalits. :cheers:

Talk to your hearts content, still not going to change the position on ground level.

If u had known that u wuldn have posted that thing in the first place.

Firstly the guilty party is crying wolf since TN was mentioned generally in the topic and to prove you are not holier than holy, an Indian version was posted so you can smell the coffee.

Indian version...??!?..it was wriiten by a stupid who was sitting somewere in foreign who doesnt know wat he s talking abt.
BTW i think I know more abt the ground situation rather than u online warriors...Wat say..?

Listen to what your country fellows are saying, India, Pakistan both have problems with insurgency but then again you are from Mars.

Im not saying that there is no insurgency in my country...but only that there is absolutely none in my state..
Still difficulty in comprehending it amigo..?

It's also the only place where Caste system thrives, no thoughts for the poor Dalits. :cheers:

And a dalit is the CM in UP,the most populous state in India,A tribal was the CM in Jharkhand, A scheduled Caste was a CM in Maharashtra, nd wat not...A dalit was the President of India. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom