What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you do admit that Kashmir and the Seven Sisters are Indian colonies. Thanks for the confirmation. Every imperialist power seeks to retain their colonies for as long as possible.

Yes they are Indian colonies, so is Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Mauritius as well.

Indian ocean is India's ocean...the bigger the better...

Now it is your turn...

like u did in 1971......
well i sincerely feel sir no one in the world...even in Pakistan can match you in the foolishness......no offense:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:....

Since you have been allowed on this prestigious forum, try to digest the excitement and save us from your irritating utter nonsense.

BTW, no offence, just a reality check. :cheers:

like u did in 1971......
well i sincerely feel sir no one in the world...even in Pakistan can match you in the foolishness......no offense:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:....

Thanks for the cheap troll.
Looks like ur high on oraganic drink?
U know wat im refering to here:azn::rofl:
Dont start wat u cant finish like 48 or 65 and in end start beggin for a ceasefire

Here is the source for all holding their breath, now let's hear, it's Rupee news or it's not neutral :blah::blah::blah: :lol::lol:

Widening cracks within Indian RAW

Arey WJ give some credible/international article....Similarly i can give u hundreds of links by various Indians,Bharat verma etc how ther will be no pakistan within 5 years like that.:lol:

Take this as a sample :

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/articles/archives/Pakistans-Fault-Line.html

Please let me hear ur comments of how its not neutral :blah::blah:

Last edited:
Look who wrote the article -

Major General Janaka Perera, RWP, RSP, VSV, USP, rcds, psc, CR current opposition leader of the North Central Provincial Council in Anuradhapura and the former Chief of Staff of the Sri Lanka Army and one of the most distinguished generals in Sri Lanka.

A very serious guy!

Are you seriously joking?

on a side note, why do we take him seriously? Just because he headed the Sl Army?

We all know the credentials of Gen. Sarath Fonseka and his tryst with a harrowing time that followed just during the last elections.

So much so for the SL government they had to alert Indian Army and AF against a possible takeover by the SL army.....

What credentials ...just mind boggling. It has amused me why it wasnt the Central Military Commission or the ISI or the PA?

Care to explain ...

Everything contained in these articles you have put up is totally absurd. It is an attempt by MOSSAD and RAW to prevent the Jamaat-i-Islami from standing in forthcoming elections in Bangladesh although it is the only truly democratic party in the country. If the JiI is so dangerous why is it not on the US terrorism list? In fact US embassy officials often hobnob with the JiI.

What I don't get is what any of this has to do with the orginal article that started this thread.

Yes it has the backing of the Mossad and the RAW in particular.

What else did you expect? India supporting the Islami Chattro Posrishod, the JEI or the Bangaldesh Nationalist Party.

For us it is a completely no go, we will rather create enormous upheaval rather than allowing these scumbugs to contest elections in B'desh.

I am sorry, but your vote would not help in putting BNP to power...

Ok we will give them independence, but we want to share the happiness of independence on our western borders also

a) Balochistan
b) Pakistan Held Kashmir

It is only when they do it, we will follow our leader...now cut the bull crap

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
(looks more like a hindu wet dream movies)
:rofl:
Dont talks of balouchistan or me and my balouchi friends on PDF will also give u something tht u will remember till the day u die..........
We have a bigger size.......
About Azad kashmir......go check the ISSB related thread and participating kashmiris even from UK.Who want to serve their country or PM me ill give u contacts of my kashmiri friends from azad kashmir serving their army and thierCOUNTRY PAKISTAN...

Or go to indian occupied kashmir and ask kashmiris or huriat leaders.
Or ask Azad kashmiris who they are.(PAKISTANI)
EPIC FAILURE FOR CHUNKY

Last edited:

really india was shaken with this accident...but its ur fault that ur agent got caught...also isi always remains in news....but raw silent and lethal...no real agents caught ever...than ur so called raw agent sarbjeet singh..
enjoy.......................

Arey WJ give some credible/international article....Similarly i can give u hundreds of links by various Indians,Bharat verma etc how ther will be no pakistan within 5 years like that.:lol:

Take this as a sample :

IDR Article: Pakistan’s Fault Line
Hell how was i expecting such a denial. :lol::lol:
Unlike some other gap fillers, PO is a reputable print and try not to miss the date.

Yes they are Indian colonies, so is Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Mauritius as well.

Indian ocean is India's ocean...the bigger the better...

Now it is your turn...

Once China gets its 6-8 CBG, it will liberate Sikkim, NE and Kashmir. Pakistan will of course be granted full integration with Kashmir.

China will reaffirm support for FULL independence for Nepal, Sri Lankam Maldives, Mauitius, and bring Bhutan back into its orbit.

In addition it will give West Bengal to Bangladesh, and will grant Khalistan independence.

That is all. :china::pakistan:

The whole Brihot Bangladesh concept was thought up by a RAW agent named Jaideep Saikia. His real identity was uncovered by me several years ago.

I do not support the Jamaat-i-Islami. I was merely stating a fact.

I think that Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives considers India a threat to regional stability. This is why all these countries look to China as a balancer in the region.

What has your article to do with the thread which is about RAW?

1) You should immediately take up the roll with the Cabinet Secretariat in India, with the rank of a Joint Director and should be given the charge of the China and Pakistan desks. You should also head the sensitive Burma desk and the Aviation Research Center.

RAW is in dire need of you dear friend. They are good paymasters btw

2) Similarly, India, Iran, Afghanistan, Singapore and Malaysia, Burma, Laos, Vietnam and Indonesia are all fed up with ISI's designs and plans and Chinese hegemonistic nature

Did I miss Japan? my bad..consider it added to the humble list i have submitted for your perusal...

Once China gets its 6-8 CBG, it will liberate Sikkim, NE and Kashmir. Pakistan will of course be granted full integration with Kashmir.

China will reaffirm support for FULL independence for Nepal, Sri Lankam Maldives, Mauitius, and bring Bhutan back into its orbit.

In addition it will give West Bengal to Bangladesh, and will grant Khalistan independence.

That is all. :china::pakistan:

yaar u r verry funny...try for some laughter show...u will rock man...atleast i will vote for you....

really very funny:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Indian inferiority complex shows itself again in the last series of posts. The Indians have only Bollywood and cricket to offer and they talk of superficiality. Their entire modern culture is a derivative of the West. They lack depth and substance and think a few songs and dance routines makes up a civilization. What ever culture they had was lost with the decline of the Moghuls but this has not been replaced by a distinct Indian culture. What we have now is a mockery of what it is to be Indian.

These Indians are so afraid that they totally ignore the subject of the thread.

Are kaku apnar bhasha bodol holo naki ???

Last jantam apnar bhasha holo giye Bangla, akhon ki seta goto hoyeche?

Btw aapni ki Urdu, Farsi aar Pashtu dike dhyaan gyapon korechen?

Jodi sotti hoy, tahole you are a multi linguist..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom