What's new

ask me any thing ,crypto currencies / finance / !

Thanks Blueazure. Are there any special reasons why you think Phase-8 z block Ivy green will increase or double its value in 2 to 3 years?

it is a gated community

its possession will be given in 4-6 months

it is at a bottom price level .

it is a gated community

its possession will be given in 4-6 months

it is at a bottom price level .

Keeping in view the scenario of Chorona pandemic, will the price of Gold or Crypto will rise exponentially. In which form we should keep our saving to save our-self from upcoming huge crises. Please give your thoughts

Keeping in view the scenario of Chorona pandemic, will the price of Gold or Crypto will rise exponentially. In which form we should keep our saving to save our-self from upcoming huge crises. Please give your thoughts

initially , gold

later , cryptos

-----------

why gold initially = natural safe haven everyone knows

why later crypto= because not everyone will find gold since it would be gobbled up by central banks and institution . retail availability of gold is too little .

crypto , anyone can buy with an internet connection

for me = all in crypto now. ( have dumped all cash which i believe would be worthless soon given huge stimulus aka money printing central banks would do to start economy )

@blueazure i rate you for taking this risk. I was 99.9% ready to dump my life savings into crypto in around Dec 2017 when there was that mad bull run, but luckily for me i didn't, because it tanked in 2018 didn't it? I've heard things are back up now.

How are Ethereum and XRP doing? Those were the ones i was interested in. Bitcoin was too hot to touch back then.

@blueazure i rate you for taking this risk. I was 99.9% ready to dump my life savings into crypto in around Dec 2017 when there was that mad bull run, but luckily for me i didn't, because it tanked in 2018 didn't it? I've heard things are back up now.

How are Ethereum and XRP doing? Those were the ones i was interested in. Bitcoin was too hot to touch back then.

ETH is bottomed out . excellent time to buy . massive potential use case ( DEFI, POS etc)

XRP is a dead bankers coin . stay away from it

the problem with xrp is its supply model , ripple labs (owner of xrp ledger) have 60bn supply while 40bn supply is in market.
its now an open fact that ripple labs routinely dump XRP in market (from their kitty) to cover their expenses,

xrp isnt even a crypto currency !

----------

just like any other asset class, crypto has its peaks and dumps ( natural cycle)

jan 2018 was the peak of bubble ( time to sell)

now we are at a bottom( time to buy )

Bitcoin halving is also coming in may . ( very bullish )

What is crypt currency, and how use it?

https://www.bitcoin.com/get-started/what-is-bitcoin/

Thanks for response. Do you see dip in btc price in May?

If it is right time to buy ethereum please guide in Pakistan how can we buy. Any reliable source?
initially , gold

later , cryptos

-----------

why gold initially = natural safe haven everyone knows

why later crypto= because not everyone will find gold since it would be gobbled up by central banks and institution . retail availability of gold is too little .

crypto , anyone can buy with an internet connection

for me = all in crypto now. ( have dumped all cash which i believe would be worthless soon given huge stimulus aka money printing central banks would do to start economy )

Eth is just plane sideways, Trend is just range bound. One must wait for a clear direction then take a buy. However, for the people with risk appetite > can buy eth with a stop loss of $79. Or if you want to trade with the trend. Above $285 will start a big uptrend.

Me personally to put in my hard-earned money, I will buy above 285 for 500.

Can foreign citizens buy lands ( read investing in real estate) in Pakistan ?

I just downloaded Robin Hood for trading. I am new to this and want to become part time day trader.
Is there there a good online resource to learn trading, also for algorithm trading?

Even if i can, i will not buy any land or land investment in Pakistan unless whole system is digitized and laws are there to protect ownership of land.

Back
Top Bottom