What's new

asifa zardari - another princes launched in politics

here is the link to the news

balawal was given control in a time of great tragedy where bb was gunned down by terrorists. I am no bb supporter but for all her faults, she would have been a stelwart against terrorism. Alas a loss.

so now that stability has come back and the ppp has decide to support the establishment and destroy the Pdm from within. It’s the right time to have bakhthawar and Asfia to take control

k.
Synthia s claim not refuted by PPP neither on Naqeeb and Bakhtawar romance pimp by Gulelai Ismail another Synthia claim
Seems Zardari testing all family members .... nothing work as of yet .... but she talk much better then Bilawal ...
She is girl low vibe than boy Bilawal

She's trying to be the next Benazir Bhutto in politics.
Honestly, she's female, and what does that mean? She's gonna gain sympathy from international liberals. To them, character doesn't matter, but gender and sexuality does.
I'm tired of the Bhutto and Nawaz family, can we not grow out of them. Both families were flops, Zulfiqar destroyed Pakistan, her daughter destroyed the economy, his son is trying to take power but as he failed, now they're putting forward their daughter.

Looting is Pakistani nature - everyone does it at some level. If they were not looters, thugs or corrupt in general as a population, people like Nawaz or Zardari woukd have no place in it.

The beauty of democracy is that you get the leaders you deserve - I agree so far with what Pakistan has gotten.
maybe if people in power try to follow merit, instead of nepotism
and one more thing if you don't mind me saying
you can say bad things about Pakistan and it is all fine.
but when i speak my mind,
it is called propaganda and i get warnings and a ban :(
this is not fair,
I have similar views to yours

DONO NE SAHI KAHA BAHI, AP DONO NE SAHI KAHA
jahil awam ki basti . kisi ke bhi peechy lag jaty hain

we mera problem nhi sir

i will hate my country then
Yeh galiyon ke aawaaraa bekaar kutte
Ke bakshaa gayaa jinko zauq-e-gadaai,
Zamaane ki phatkaar sarmaayaa unkaa
Jahaan bhar ki dhatkaar unki kamaai.

Na aaraam shab ko na raahat sawere;
Ghilaazat mein ghar, naaliyon mein basere.
Jo bigde to ek doosare se ladaa-do;
Zaraa ek roti kaa tukdaa dikhaa-do.

Yeh har ek ki thokarein khaanewaale,
Yeh faaqon se uktaake mar jaanewaale,
Yeh mazloom makhlookh gar sar uthaa-e
To insaan sab sarkashi bhool jaaye.

Yeh chahein to duniyaa ko apnaa banaalein,
Yeh aaqaaon ki haddiyaan tak chabaadein.
Koi inko ehsaas-e-zillat dilaa-de,
Koi inki soyee hui dum hilaa-de.

Yes, Bhutto is alive.................................................:hitwall::hitwall:

ye mulk nhi ghulamoo ki basti hai
watch Ishaq dar interview with BBC. how he is humiliated but do you think such interviews will affect Noon league voters to change? there is no such possibility and same with PPP as well.
problem is not these leaders but the people who love lies, corruption and looting. everyone of us loots and cheats wherever we can get a chance. Leaders do it better than us

A new progressive turn in politics with Ms. Asifa bringing in fresh new face to the game.

The young aspiring entrepreneur has worked wonders in Lyari, Karachi and Larkana.

#Welcome

maybe if people in power try to follow merit, instead of nepotism
and one more thing if you don't mind me saying
you can say bad things about Pakistan and it is all fine.
but when i speak my mind,
it is called propaganda and i get warnings and a ban :(
this is not fair,
I have similar views to yours
I generally try to say critical things which have historical merit to it - you posting an article which specifically adds a religious persecution twist to a property violence incident posted by a known anti-muslim site is an entirely different matter.. or do you dispute my assertion that democracy represents the character of the people to an extent?

A new progressive turn in politics with Ms. Asifa bringing in fresh new face to the game.

The young aspiring entrepreneur has worked wonders in Lyari, Karachi and Larkana.

#Welcome

Soon all of these areas will be declared heritage sites along with mohenjodaro :D

Soon all of these areas will be declared heritage sites along with mohenjodaro :D

They already are and that's why there would be problems in any development project in Karachi or Sindh of international value.

Asifa Bibi has done tremendous work with her charity organisations in strategic parts of Sindh and Balochistan.

asifa jab sperm thi imran khan country ke liye lar raha tha . asifa jab doodh peeti thi imran khan ne PTI banai thi lanat hai in haram ki nasloon per jo imrna khan ko slected kehty hain .

in fact bilawal/asifa /bakhtawar / marrium/ hamza are selected via sperm
selected by god .

They already are and that's why there would be problems in any development project in Karachi or Sindh of international value.

Asifa Bibi has done tremendous work with her charity organisations in strategic parts of Sindh and Balochistan.

I get your point. I know how PPP and the assorted NGO's are trying to preserve the ancient heritage look of these cities by not doing anything or letting anyone else do something.
But I agree she has done a lot for the street dogs in interior sindh, they might outnumber humans during this term of PPP.

Back
Top Bottom