What's new

asifa zardari - another princes launched in politics

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
today another baby was on stage and she have speech . is this kingdom of pakistan ? curse on 50-60 years old PPP goons standing behind kids of zardari as slaves

1606746286692.png

today another baby was on stage and she have speech . is this kingdom of pakistan ? curse on 50-60 years old PPP goons standing behind kids of zardari as slaves

View attachment 692048
I think balawal being gay is a problem for PPP hence there was a plan to always replace Asfia with balawal. He never wanted to take this role and was waiting for an opportunity to move when possible. You will soon see that he will move back to England and happily live with his partner under the radar

k

They have done nothing in Sindh and still have courage to claim leadership ....sorry state of affairs we have
they have made crazy money for their masters in pindiHQ! thats the only thing that matters in Pakistan!

I think balawal being gay is a problem for PPP hence there was a plan to always replace Asfia with balawal. He never wanted to take this role and was waiting for an opportunity to move when possible. You will soon see that he will move back to England and happily live with his partner under the radar

k
their greed is unlimited man both sharifs and zardaris should sale everything in pakistan and move to UK or some island and enjoy there . what else they want to loot from this poor country ? they have eaten this country to core already . pakistan is worse economy then BD for hell sake .

k

here is the link to the news

balawal was given control in a time of great tragedy where bb was gunned down by terrorists. I am no bb supporter but for all her faults, she would have been a stelwart against terrorism. Alas a loss.

so now that stability has come back and the ppp has decide to support the establishment and destroy the Pdm from within. It’s the right time to have bakhthawar and Asfia to take control

k.

their greed is unlimited man both sharifs and zardaris should sale everything in pakistan and move to UK or some island and enjoy there . what else they want to loot from this poor country ? they have eaten this country to core already . pakistan is worse economy then BD for hell sake .
Looting is Pakistani nature - everyone does it at some level. If they were not looters, thugs or corrupt in general as a population, people like Nawaz or Zardari woukd have no place in it.

The beauty of democracy is that you get the leaders you deserve - I agree so far with what Pakistan has gotten.

asifa jab sperm thi imran khan country ke liye lar raha tha . asifa jab doodh peeti thi imran khan ne PTI banai thi lanat hai in haram ki nasloon per jo imrna khan ko slected kehty hain .

in fact bilawal/asifa /bakhtawar / marrium/ hamza are selected via sperm

Last edited:
It's simple maths.
Billoo has run out of gas, talks like a dummy, no emotions or expressions.
Regardless of their Genes, Young females will attract more crowds.

Asifa or no Asifa

we send lanat on Pee Pee Pee irrespective of the leadership
They dead outside Sindh dont worry they arent coming back

I am sure after GB results ap meri baat maan gaye hoan gay :D

Back
Top Bottom