What's new

Asian Colleges Gaining Respect, Report Finds

Guys its useless. CHiense have to SHOUT on the highest PITCH of their voice for everything like they are in this thread, but still no one agrees. COZ truth remains truth. Each IITs is 20x better then any chinese university. All Chinese can do is come up with BS magazines and their rankings but they cant come up with a single institute that can match any IIT/IIM (and there are many more) in India. But yes BS magazine sources u ask for, and they will give you many for any claim they make. Faking data is one area, where chinese universities are best.

Wow, nerd raging? Science/Nature are not BS magazines, face it. Publish or perish, IITs are BS in this sense. Yeah opinions are assholes.

we don't do the rankings
vast majority of the rankings are done by usa or european agencies
what is your concern about? a badly damaged ego?
no

chinese search their satisfaction in BS ranings by BS institutes.. and then shouting on top PITCH "plz agree we are good"

Indian look to create institutes of Values Like IITs/IIMs which work silently to produce brilliant minds.

Gold shines on its own. True brilliance shines and is accepted by others based on the quality like the IITs are world renowned without really these BS rankings. No one cares too hootes for these rankings and the best in the world makes a beeling to hire IIT grads coz they know where quality is.

Only shady and below standard institutes need consistent support by rankings to attract the rich kids for handsome money.

Wow, nerd raging? Science/Nature are not BS magazines, face it. Publish or perish, IITs are BS in this sense. Yeah opinions are assholes.

keep publishing useless and copied data in numbers. enjoy ur rankings while Indian institutes are not ranking focussed, which seems to be the sole purpose of existence of chinese universities. Motto of chinese universities --> "copy or fake but get the ranking"

IITs are where best in the WORLD go to when they want to recruit. Google/Microsoft/NASA dont see the BS rankings to decide from where to hire. :lol:

no

chinese search their satisfaction in BS ranings by BS institutes.. and then shouting on top PITCH "plz agree we are good"

Indian look to create institutes of Values Like IITs/IIMs which work silently to produce brilliant minds.

Gold shines on its own. True brilliance shines and is accepted by others based on the quality like the IITs are world renowned without really these BS rankings. No one cares too hootes for these rankings and the best in the world makes a beeling to hire IIT grads coz they know where quality is.

Only shady and below standard institutes need consistent support by rankings to attract the rich kids for handsome money.

yeah keep creating all these "values" that even your "allies" find them hard to recognise!

yeah keep creating all these "values" that even your "allies" find them hard to recognise!

let me ask u who will come up with real success in life:

value based institute who doesnt care about rankings but produces brilliant minds and has high values.

A marketing gimmick based university who fakes/copies data to produce tons of paperwork for getting rankings with zero values for authenticity/innovation. An institute whose only focus is "Cheat or Fraud get into the rankings no matter what"

enjoy ur rankings focussed approach and ur universities zero values

We are much too happy with our IITs and their grads and they are making their mark across the world getting into the BEST of the BEST organisations and reaching the TOP in every field. :)
(yup despite having poor BS rankings :cry::cry: :lol: )

value based institute who doesnt care about rankings but produces brilliant minds and has high values.

A marketing gimmick based university who fakes/copies data to produce tons of paperwork for getting rankings with zero values for authenticity/innovation. An institute whose only focus is "Cheat or Fraud get into the rankings no matter what"

better review your own backyards directly instead of babbling. it makes your country worse with all your ignorant and devious replies!

We are much too happy with our IITs and their grads and they are making their mark across the world getting into the BEST of the BEST organisations and reaching the TOP in every field. :)

rankings are not arbitrary foolish talk like yours. they are calculated based on objective criteria:

Teaching — the learning environment (worth 30 per cent of the overall ranking score)
Research — volume, income and reputation (worth 30 per cent)
Citations — research influence (worth 30 per cent)
Industry income — innovation (worth 2.5 per cent)
International outlook — staff, students and research (worth 7.5 per cent).

If Indian universities are truly great on teaching, research, publication and graduate income, they should be able to secure a spot on first page. But the truth is....

keep fantasizing!

rankings are not arbitrary foolish talk like yours. they are calculated based on objective criteria:

Teaching — the learning environment (worth 30 per cent of the overall ranking score)
Research — volume, income and reputation (worth 30 per cent)
Citations — research influence (worth 30 per cent)
Industry income — innovation (worth 2.5 per cent)
International outlook — staff, students and research (worth 7.5 per cent).

so enjoy ur rankings. i dont have issues.

while MICROSOFT/GOOGLE/NASA etc etc keeps making beeline to IITs to recruiit...and IITians keep making it to the TOP of evry field. You guys meanwhile can have solace in the rankings. Me happy for you too and India also.

I think we have consensus. Me really happy for ur rankings and me happy for India also. So lets chill and have beers.

imgres

while MICROSOFT/GOOGLE/NASA etc etc keeps making beeline to IITs to recruiit...and IITians keep making it to the TOP of evry field. You guys meanwhile can have solace in the rankings. Me happy for you too and India also.

these statements appear on numerous forums when indians are involved. where can I find the source?

I think we have consensus. Me really happy for ur rankings and me happy for India also. So lets chill and have beers.

imgres

Prove it. Actually Microsoft Asia (located in Beijing) recruits much more researchers than Mircrosoft India does. NASA doesn't accept resumes from India. You have to hold US citizenship or a US PhD degree to be eligible to apply for an opening.

lol a whole bunch of chinese universities can show you this kind of list. your proof is not convincing at all.

Prove it. Actually Microsoft Asia (located in Beijing) recruits much more researchers than Mircrosoft India does. NASA doesn't accept resumes from India. You have to hold US citizenship or a US PhD degree to be eligible to apply for an opening.
u know IITians get top preference in US institutes. IF u dont know the reality, it is much easier to get into the TOP 10 US universities then it is to get into IITs.

it is so tough that for many aspirants the top US universities is a BACKUP if they dont make it to IIT.

for many getting to US top universities is a cake walk but they cant get into any IIT.

lol a whole bunch of chinese universities can show you this kind of list. your proof is not convincing at all.

so dont beleive. I am not here to GET a RANKING from your magazine. :lol:

thanks. at least you dig out some reference of employments within india. but all the graduates of top "ranking" asian universities are also offered with identitical if not better opportunities by local or multinational companies. there is nothing much to brag about these and refute the significance of " academic rankings" in which indian universities perform poorly. where is nasa in your recruitment profile?

u know IITians get top preference in US institutes. IF u dont know the reality, it is much easier to get into the TOP 10 US universities then it is to get into IITs.

it is so tough that for many aspirants the top US universities is a BACKUP if they dont make it to IIT.

for many getting to US top universities is a cake walk but they cant get into any IIT.

I am in one of those top US universities. The classrooms of our engineering school are flooded with Chinese and Indian students, but still more Chinese than Indians.

Back
Top Bottom