What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah seriously why are so many Pakistanis also supporting Bangladesh am I missing something do bengalis support Pakistan ? just for the record I have not hate towards Bangladeshis but I feel we should support our own country.

I am sure all pakistani are so happy and excited about winning this asia cup and there is no doubt about it but if you win a match or cup dont mean you start bashing other teams or players to celebrate your win. We can learn to be humble especially when there are many things which need to be improved and no harms in appreciating the good cricket of others teams but you need big heart for that and bangladesh surprised the world with great effort which peoples were not expecting

I think may be its our asian habit to get out of control in win or lose ..india won against pak and they were out of the world and now pak got win against bangldesh and they are feeling real king of asia and i am sure if bangldesh win this cup they were also feeling the same that they are the best :D

Kings of Doosra :)

562936_321167247938822_157156777673204_819339_601602113_n.jpg

i was laying in bed depressed after our final match in mohali -- i didnt even call my boss to tell him i wont be coming to work.....

so this was a good chance to regain our pride

Back
Top Bottom