What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

I would have wanted Hong Kong to give more competition to Pakistan today

They did good initially with the ball though
Isse acha to net session hi kar layna tha in prep for rest of the games

You guys are just too emotional.

Babar and Rizwan were struggling as the wicket was slow. Batting is all about timing. If the ball is not coming on to the bat nicely consistently, it is hard to time and play your shots.

Pitch in Sharjah, even Afghanistan Bangladesh match was the same story.

Once you stay, get your eye in, wait the first few overs out, the pitch starts to stabilize and you can start timing. Pakistan and Afghanistan RR improved considerably in the 2nd half of the inning. The stats dont lie.

In addition, if you look closely, Hong Kong bowlers reduced their pace a bit, and started bowling back of a length, confused the batsmen whether to play backfoot or front foot. Anything full pitched Pakistani batsmen took them to the cleaners.

Sure Rizwan could have played better. He should focus on the number of dot balls. Convert the dots into 1s. An over of 4 runs should be 5, a 5 to 6 and so forth. He could have added 15 runs to his tally.

Also I think the batting order is a bit off. Use Asif Ali, 2nd down or 3rd down and use him as a pinch hitter.

You will know this if you had played alot of cricket.

Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone has an online link to watch the series in the UK?

Afghans got humbled by Lankan Tigers

Another win for chasing team

Back
Top Bottom