What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Guys am away From home! What time it’s start Pak Vs India Pakistani time other I figured it out, second any FREE site to watch the game on iPhone?
Thanks in advance

Today is the big match of Asia Cup, its Pakistan vs India.

HongKong gave real scare to Indians yesterday and made their bowling look weak. If Pakistani openers have done their homework and studied the opposition, i hope they try to go through first 5/6 overs without losing a wicket. Things get going after that.

Looking forward for an interesting match, personally, Pakistan have slight edge but Pakistani being Pakistan, you can never term them favorites.

@WAJsal @Moonlight @Zaki @Areesh @Proudpakistaniguy @fatman17 @HRK @denel @dilpakistani @manga @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @AsianUnion @ghazi52 @Pak-Canuck @Salza @Devil Soul @BDforever @Winchester @anant_s @Kambojaric

It does not happen often but today pakistan does really have edge and are favourites.

After so many years Pakistan is favourite against India ..Will they choke with favourite tag ??

HongKong gave real scare to Indians yesterday and made their bowling look weak. If Pakistani openers have done their homework and studied the opposition, i hope they try to go through first 5/6 overs without losing a wicket. Things get going after that.

Looking forward for an interesting match, personally, Pakistan have slight edge but Pakistani being Pakistan, you can never term them favorites.

@WAJsal @Moonlight @Zaki @Areesh @Proudpakistaniguy @fatman17 @HRK @denel @dilpakistani @manga @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @AsianUnion @ghazi52 @Pak-Canuck @Salza @Devil Soul @BDforever @Winchester @anant_s @Kambojaric

Pakistan should add extra spinner. Else Pakistan looks good for today's match.

If anything I think Pakistan tend to play better when percieved as an underdog. Looking forward to the game now.

It does not happen often but today pakistan does really have edge and are favourites.

After so many years Pakistan is favourite against India ..Will they choke with favourite tag ??
Not really. Pakistan have won almost 40% more matches against India. That is massive. The only thing we are at a disadvantage is ICC World Cups where we have lost all against India. In general ODIs, India is not even close to matching Pakistan historically.Even if we talk about recent history, Pakistan have won 25 matches against India and lost 21 since 2000. :)

match time ?
4:30 pm boss, today.

Pakistan should add extra spinner. Else Pakistan looks good for today's match.
Yes, the pitch will be slow. The first 6/7 overs are the ones where we need to make sure that we do not lose a wicket.

If anything I think Pakistan tend to play better when percieved as an underdog. Looking forward to the game now.
Yup, that is one thing that is worrying me. Keeping in mind the history of Pakistan cricket team, we really can never be Favorites in any game, the unexpected nature of our game bring that to us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom