What's new

Asalam-o-Alikum Pakistan

:) nahi sundi kehna chahta tha .. kia mera jawab drust hai.. to electra is topic kay mojid ko day dain.

Hi friends , I want to ask a very important and very urgent question , I have not find any option to ask a question so thats why I am asking here. My brother is in pak army serving as a soldier (bps 5) since 3,4 years. But he wants to quit the job since he find no growth opportunities there. I don't know what is the criteria in pak army and what are the growth opportunities for lower grade employees but I have advised him to leave the job and get admission in university to atleast get graduation degree and then he can get job in private sector as well as he can aply in army again as a short service commission officer.Now the problem is that he says that it is difficult to leave the army and he will be punished for an year or more in jail for leaving the arrmy and if he quits without informing then they will ask police to arrest him. I don't know what the army law says about this this is what my brother said to me. So I just want to get an advise that how he can quit his job so that in future he has an option to again join army as a short service commission officer or in some other course in pak army.Thanks

Hi friends , I want to ask a very important and very urgent question , I have not find any option to ask a question so thats why I am asking here. My brother is in pak army serving as a soldier (bps 5) since 3,4 years. But he wants to quit the job since he find no growth opportunities there. I don't know what is the criteria in pak army and what are the growth opportunities for lower grade employees but I have advised him to leave the job and get admission in university to atleast get graduation degree and then he can get job in private sector as well as he can aply in army again as a short service commission officer.Now the problem is that he says that it is difficult to leave the army and he will be punished for an year or more in jail for leaving the arrmy and if he quits without informing then they will ask police to arrest him. I don't know what the army law says about this this is what my brother said to me. So I just want to get an advise that how he can quit his job so that in future he has an option to again join army as a short service commission officer or in some other course in pak army.Thanks

Nope.. Even soldiers who have done FSC or bachelors can apply directly for ISSB.. The relaxation wrt age I believe is 25 years...

And if they clear they will (ISSB & PMA Course) be granted commission.

As for leaving army.. There is no such rule .. But an officer or soldier would be punished if he becomes a "bhagora"/AWOL...

A soldier can resign through the prescribed process .. After serving mandatory period.. And in officers case (both service and money/spent on him ... would be submitted for resignation)..

Nope.. Even soldiers who have done FSC or bachelors can apply directly for ISSB.. The relaxation wrt age I believe is 25 years...

And if they clear they will (ISSB & PMA Course) be granted commission.

As for leaving army.. There is no such rule .. But an officer or soldier would be punished if he becomes a "bhagora"/AWOL...

A soldier can resign through the prescribed process .. After serving mandatory period.. And in officers case (both service and money/spent on him ... would be submitted for resignation)..
Thanks for a quick reply , Sure soldiers can aply directly for commission office but the competetion for commission officer is very high and it is quite difficult to join as a comission officer, ...

As for leaving army.. There is no such rule
you mean for a soldier there is no rule of punishment , means he can quit army without being punished?

But an officer or soldier would be punished if he becomes a "bhagora"/AWOL...

Can you please explain this.

A soldier can resign through the prescribed process .. After serving mandatory period.. And in officers case (both service and money/spent on him ... would be submitted for resignation).
I am just asking about soldier, for officers they have a bond signed so officer would have to pay that amount and also lose post retirement benefits, but what is the procedure in case of soldier.

Q-If the soldier quits through proper resignation then how much time will be spent and will he has the option of again joining army in future.

Q-If the soldier quits without informing then what would happen?

Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom