What's new

Asalam-o-Alikum Pakistan

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay with us.

@Roheena Murad
Thank You #Horus Sir... i m enjoying here ... :tup:

Well come. Suswagatam.
thank you:tup: and what does Suswagatam means ?

Welcome sister. :)
And good luck with your goals.

@OverLoad aray. Bhae how can you forget to warn her to stay away from zibago? :D
Thank You Siso for giving me a warm welcome .. and thanks for that Goals thing also:tup:

Walaikum salaam Pakistan
:pakistan:

Wo kiya kehtay hain
Asim teri parwaz say jalta hay zamana
#HaterzGonnaHate

Heheh bare cute ho jab yeh kehte hai jalta hai Zamna. :D
You even got haters? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH itny to humari government Nahi Chortyy jitny lambi aap chor rahe. :D @Shamain match BD hara damghi halat in ke kharab ho gae.

I wonder what medical universities Qatar has?
Other than foreign colleges which is good to get deplomas in nursing and some technical education like xrays MRI ultrasound etc. what els they offer absoulitly nothing

Salam,meet me,resident hindi guru(teacher) of P.D.F------ Ma'm, feel free to ask any questions realting to hindi bhasha,you wont be disappointed:)
and welcome aboard:welcome::pdf:
@jamahir :D
Janab isay hindi mein hi keh daitay agar aap itnay hi mahir ho shudh hindi kay.

Walaikumus Salam, Thanks for this I will

laal salaam from me as well.

Salam,meet me,resident hindi guru(teacher) of P.D.F------ Ma'm, feel free to ask any questions related to hindi bhasha,you wont be disappointed:)
and welcome aboard:welcome::pdf:
@jamahir :D

nissandeh, shrimaan... aapki hindi bhasha ka upyog atyant rochak hai aur gyan-poorvak hai. :agree:

Asalam o Alikum Pakistan . I Roheena from Qatar but belong from My Beloved Pak Land:pakistan: a pre-medical student. Goals yet not achieved:(. bohot se duaien from my side.

Welcome to PDF. :tup:

Hahahaha Sir I don't even know the ABC of Maths. I will switch my subjects after Fsc. but for now for me Pre-Medical is fine

hay ray zaalim maths.. mujhy laga mujhe he chutkara nahe. idhar to kai faryadi hay maths kay.
BTW,
We lack Good doctors. wish you Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom