What's new

Aryans

Moron i know how we look, its only Indian brahmins who look like euros. Do not put words in my mouth like typical low life. And sorry but punjabis are dark people, nothing scythians about them. And Indian punjabis are even more darker then Pakistani punjabis.

As i said only two races exist, either brahmin or native Indian.

Yup you again jumped from linguisitc thoery to race theory .Dude stay in one boat dont stretch it in two boats.

Yup you again jumped from linguisitc thoery to race theory .Dude stay in one boat dont stretch it in two boats.

honestly, brahmins are distinct genetically. While other high caste like rajput genetics shows they were just given title by brahmins. Brahmins is very distinct comunity and very euro looking. :eek:

honestly, brahmins are distinct genetically. While other high caste like rajput genetics shows they were just given title by brahmins. Brahmins is very distinct comunity and very euro looking. :eek:

Dude Have you ever been in India ?
Or are you intentionally try to troll?
As an Indian who has seen Brahmins from NI and SI . I can assure to you .Your concept is just absurd or plain wrong.
You can see dark and fair Brahmins like most other Indians in India .And they all have pure Indian features .

Beta in July i was in Rome, its couple of hours away from where i live. Good thing is i get to see everytype of ethnic group here. Your euro Hritick is from very near where we live, in northen part of Punjab. And i have seen many people like him in my Kharian city, so cut the crap. Hritick look very average outside movies. I never said Hritick is euro, don't put words in my mouth. I said only Indian brahmins are europeans and aryans who invaded and enslaved natives. Even Bihari minister said this.

Shoaib akhtar is still better looking then 99.999% Indians.

Lol :lol:
That was funny mate .Absolutely funny :sarcastic:.You should see India.Then you will get it.

Oh bhai this is what Gakkhars look like. Your cherry picking of bad photographs doesn't change the fact that you people wouldn't even pass as Potohari mussalis:
425363_297162673685156_787067621_n.jpg

This is what your average Indian man, considered the least desirable on earth, looks like:
images

The average face morph of Indians:
averageindianman.jpg

Now please, don't make me post more pictures and waste my time in the process. Aur bhai Punjabi se compare kar lou, it makes sense. Potoharis and specially Gakhars are parayaas for you guys. We don't like indians comparing themselves with us.
whole thread is LOL but this was pretty good, race obsessed Indians and Pakistanis :omghaha::omghaha::rofl:

Not this again. There is no scientific proof for Aryan race. There are no different races of men. Only one race. In WW2, Hitler used this so called theory for his own agenda to claim superiority. Nowadays Indians and Persians are using this theory to cover up their inferiority complex to feel "white" and "European". Most of India and Iran is black skinned. Only very few with light eyes and light hair. Why not just accept what you are? Be happy how you look. It always can be worse.

Not this again. There is no scientific proof for Aryan race. There are no different races of men. Only one race. In WW2, Hitler used this so called theory for his own agenda to claim superiority. Nowadays Indians and Persians are using this theory to cover up their inferiority complex to feel "white" and "European". Most of India and Iran is black skinned. Only very few with light eyes and light hair. Why not just accept what you are? Be happy how you look. It always can be worse.

black is beautiful. :lol:

Bro Indians or Iranians dont claim like that .Your Pak brothers is trying to establish their stupid AIT theory .And we opposing that .Look at the entire thread.

Yaar you guys do not look like Indian punjabis, why are you even after Pakistani punjabis? I always maintained punjabi chuhra, musssalis indeed look like Indians.

First of all you should visit India.Then we can debate about your theory. :tup:

I only see Indians here trying to prove how one can find every race including euros looking Indian punjabis :rofl:
You are the one trying to prove brahmins as German looking :D I've been saying it all this while I'm yet to see any German looking Indian , brahmin or otherwise lol

Back
Top Bottom