What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

Point the post where i have abused you unlike you who have no argument to hold on.

This post of you.

Indian army in IoK is terrorist army simple as that.

You are a loser simpler than that.

Indian army has invaded Kashmir and killing innocent Kashmiris and thats why you have seen even Kashmiri women picked up stones against your terrorist army

Go through the history of Kashmir and who invaded whom. Kashmir's king joined India. Women picking up stones is not new. Only you abuses us with 'terrorist', but everyone knows who is terrorist.

sure major part has been sent to a Country Kashmir for killing innocent

IA is in Kashmir just like any other part of India. IA is in more number in Kashmir because it faces militancy threat.

:lol::lol: then why you needed accession at gun point :hang2:

lol you want to do it now? Just like many other princely states JK joined India.

Further to the earlier post of Kinetic.

Army gets first Muslim Major General from Kashmir

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/10791-army-gets-first-muslim-major-general-kashmir.html

Lt.Cmdr Wahida Prism First Kashmiri woman to head a passing out parade in Navy.

Wahida Prism Khan [b.1972] : Armed Forces | Indian Muslims

Shah Faesal is the IAS topper 2010: UPSC IAS Toppers Result 2010

Shah Faesal is the IAS topper 2010: UPSC IAS Toppers Result 2010, ias toppers, ias topper 2010, ias toppers 2010, ias topper 2009, ias result 2010, upsc topper 2009 | India Summary

GB

Lame try to justify occupation of Kashmir by India and killing of Kashmiris by Indian terrorist army .

The common Kashmiri give a shyt if you pick up a puppet from Kashmir or not. All they care and voice is their protest for Azadi from Indian occupation.

Its like having a Muslim president by India while millions of Muslims are being mascaraed by fanatic hindus.

Bas karo yaar! har shaam ghar aate ho aur shuru ho jaate ho. Tum log bor nahin hote wohi cheez daily discuss karte karte? :undecided:

Lame try to justify occupation of Kashmir by India and killing of Kashmiris by Indian terrorist army .

The common Kashmiri give a shyt if you pick up a puppet from Kashmir or not. All they care and voice is their protest for Azadi from Indian occupation.

Its like having a Muslim president by India while millions of Muslims are being mascaraed by fanatic hindus.

The Kashmiri's I have been mentioning are part of the same Terrerist Indian Army.

May it be the NCO's or the Commissioned officers.

Not to forget how many Kashmiri's Indian Army had during Kargil war.

GB

Welcome to High Court of Jammu & Kashmir

What law this establishment follows then?

GB
According to The Central Laws (Extension To Jammu And Kashmir) Act, 1968, the following Acts are directly applicable to J & K.

The Official Trustees Act, The Motor Vehicles Act, The Chartered Accountants Act, The Cost and Works Accountants Act, The Transfer of Prisoners Act, The Road Transport Corporation Act, The Mines Act, The Notaries Act, The Essential Commodities Act, The Companies Act (with J & K specific provisions), The Apprentices Act & The Administrators General Act.

Other than that, some tax laws are also applicable. Some notable Acts that are not applicable are The Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code etc. J & K has its own set of laws, which are based on the Acts applicable to the rest of India, sans certain sections and plus some other sections.

Also, if I am not mistaken, the State Government can declare certain Acts, which are otherwise not applicable, as applicable.

Bas karo yaar! har shaam ghar aate ho aur shuru ho jaate ho. Tum log bor nahin hote wohi cheez daily discuss karte karte? :undecided:

Post my marriege I was out of this forum.

Only uploading stamps and Amul cartoons. Which was not more than 3 times a month.

I have a wife and a life too. Wife specifically does not want me to waste time on online forums.

However one thing that even my wife does not want me to tolerate is insult of my country. Your Country. Our Country.

GB

Lame try to justify occupation of Kashmir by India and killing of Kashmiris by Indian terrorist army.
lame try to hide from reality!!!

the common kashmiris give a shyt what you say. they voted them to power and your puppet geelani was also an MLA until he was brain washed like many other kahmiris in last 20 years. Kashmir was peaceful than.

Million? :lol: Much more Muslims died in Pakistan in the hands of Muslims than India.

Millions? Are you drunk? I thought Islam forbids it?

And one small, little fact: Pakistan has killed more Muslims after independence than India has. Think about it.

And yeah, India has had riots in the past, where both Hindus and Muslims died in large numbers. Only utterly dishonest masala-reporters from Pakistan will call it 'genocide, butchering' and all that. The only genocide in the subcontinent was undertaken by Pakistan.

Post my marriege I was out of this forum.

Only uploading stamps and Amul cartoons.

I have a wife and a life too.

However one thing that even my wife does not want me to tolerate is insult of my country. Your Country. Our Country.

GB

You have been here since dec 2008, have you been able to change anything?:undecided:

Honestly, you need to come up with some new lines. Your rants were offensive to start with, now I can almost predict what you're going to write, now it's just like, blah blah.

"Millions of Muslims being massacred"?

Which newspaper do you read?

I've my sympathies with Arundhati Suzanne Roy ,she is only trying to make a decent living of being an activist . She is smart she is professional and making all the right noises for people looking out to it. Can't blame ,u go girl.:cheers:

Honestly, you need to come up with some new lines. Your rants were offensive to start with, now I can almost predict what you're going to write, now it's just like, blah blah.

"Millions of Muslims being massacred"?

Which newspaper do you read?

Forget reading, the most scary thing here is that she actually writes for newspapers! I am beginning to understand why the Pakistani public is so much into conspiracy theories and stuff like that.

the common kashmiris give a shyt what you say. they voted them to power and your puppet geelani was also an MLA until he was brain washed like many other kahmiris in last 20 years. Kashmir was peaceful than.

yeah yeah Bhooka Nanga Hindustan slogan was raised by aliens not common Kashmiris :angel:

Lame try to justify occupation of Kashmir by India and killing of Kashmiris by Indian terrorist army.
lame try to hide from reality!!!

Million? :lol: Much more Muslims died in Pakistan in the hands of Muslims than India.

yeah yeah Bhooka Nanga Hindustan slogan was raised by aliens not common Kashmiris:angel:

you again proved that you are a loser.
:)

you can say nothing more than that in reply.

Back
Top Bottom