What's new

Arshad Mehmood: Hanged, then buried by crowds of well-wishers

Its traditional for Muslims especially those who live in tight knit rural communities to attend namaz e janazas. The man committed a crime, he has been punished for it. If anything, everyone who attended the funeral today will know that if you commit the same criminal actions that this man did, then you will end up hanging off a rope like him as well.

Given the fact, what these animals do to our martyrs, his body should have been thrown in a gutter, let alone be buried with Janaza!

And why they allow the kin to meet these animals? The immediate family members should be put in jail as well, so that these animals know, it is not only they who will suffer, but their families as well!

I don't think we have a problem as long as those villagers keep their beliefs to themselves.
If they take up arms, then, well, we'll know what to do.......

Replace that terrorist with A Kashmiri militant and Our Pakistani members would give totally different meaning of this gathering.

Rest in hell terrorist

A Muslim no matter how cruel evil son of a b! Tch he is or was- should be given proper Islamic burial-

Our duty ends here-
and i curse his soul and pray to Allah this murdood burn in deepest of hell-

Hi,

The govt needs to establish a graveyard somewhere in the vicinity of Dalbandin for all the terrorists--at least 50 miles away from any roads in the open desert.

There should be no dignity in their death---there should be no dignity in their burial either---this gathering of people is a shame and disgrace to the flag of Pakistan.

There should be no Islamic burial for a terrorist----just a dead body throw into a hole----.

These are the people we keep having problems. These illiterate villagers. They and their children deserve the same treatment the school children got.

Whatever be the reason but everyone attending it knows what information it sends out ...Not a good development

Denying that there is a deep rooted issue of different "extremism" within Pakistani society is only burying our heads within the ground. There are people with "good" extremism and bad extremism, some are closet extremists. So when I say again and again that essentially a majority of Pakistanis have the potential to turn against each other due to extremists religious/race/political ideals.. I shat not.

A Muslim no matter how cruel evil son of a b! Tch he is or was- should be given proper Islamic burial-

Our duty ends here-
and i curse his soul and pray to Allah this murdood burn in deepest of hell-

What happened to the view of "He's not a Muslim: Muslims dont do this" logic?

Denying that there is a deep rooted issue of different "extremism" within Pakistani society is only burying our heads within the ground. There are people with "good" extremism and bad extremism, some are closet extremists. So when I say again and again that essentially a majority of Pakistanis have the potential to turn against each other due to extremists religious/race/political ideals.. I shat not.

Please dont tell that its something new you see. The common argument in circulation now is that he got punishment in the world, something that again has no logic. He died one time, after killing 20-30 innocents and ruining the lives of their relatives and family forever. What sort of justice is served according to the religion this way? What sort of naive "Muslims" would create and stick with this kinda logic?

Last edited:
I strongly object to this nonsense. We should hang them and buried them far away in unmarked graves. This is the punishment they deserve. No family or family members allowed period. looking at the pictures I can see more than 80 percent of them are either terrorist are going in that path.

These villagers most likely hate Musharraf hence the large turnout. They obviously see the dead guy as some sort of hero because he tried to kill Mushy. I know how the villagers think because I know quite a few who see Musharraf as a Jewish agent, etc. It's similar to that guy who killed the Governor Salman Taseer...there are many who support the killer.

Did i say it was false reporting? As i said attending funeral is normal in our part of the world no matter who is being buried.

Are you aware that "funeral prayer" is actually a call for God to forgive him and admit him in the paradise? What exactly is so normal here, as most of you are portraying then?

And I am quite sure that most of the villagers, hooked up on "opiate of the masses" they know what I just wrote, so they are asking for his pardon from God of a terrorists involved in killing innocents. Why exactly are my countrymen, hell bent on shutting their eyes and pretending everything's alright when its clearly not?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom