What's new

Army to get Rudra choppers, armed with missiles and rockets in Aug

Quote the right person before berating.

I did not ask any question, I was making a guess on which imported ATGM it would be, as mentioned in the sentence you just quoted in red.

And you are most likely right, SPIKE-ER should be the prefered choice, especially when IA also selects SPIKE-MR for the ground troops. PARS 3 is most likely even costlier, since it's newly developed and not exported as the SPIKE. Infact if MoD has a little but of logical sense, they get the same missile for the Apaches too and not the Hellfires and increase interoperability.

and not to forget clgm

So far sadly CLGM does not seems to be aimed at being air launched from Rudra or LCH. Seems like they look only on the twin ATGM launchers and a rocket pod, which is silly especially by the fact that IA will use the Rudras in support of their MBT corps too, which probably will use the same CLGM from their tanks.

Oh my god. looks cool. I am sure that even Americans will envy. Some Improvement in Engine power will give a disproportionate boost to the performance.
What will Americans envy from this care to explain. I think your statements fools will definitely envy.

At least, read the complete article before shooting questions.

The first two squadrons will have imported ATGMs but the next four will have the indigenously-developed Nag-Helina ATGMs with a four-km strike range.

aint that wrong??Helina's range is over 7 km...

aint that wrong??Helina's range is over 7 km...

Yes, 4 KM is the range for the Nag missile to be launched from the ground vehicle. Helina is also derived from Nag but since it is air launched version, range is supposed to be between 7-10 KM based on the altitude of the helicopter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom