What's new

Army Rejects Gillani Claims - Gillani sacks Defence Secretary

nah, Zardari is in islamabad,came there yesterday night.

indians hate Pakistan army because Pakistan army are the only ones that look after the interests of Pakistan. indians would rather have zardari and gilani govern Pakistan so Pakistan can destroy itself.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Zardari and politicians like him are enemies of Pakistan and hence friends of India.

You must be a bloody men in uniform, who is dying and anxiously waiting for yet another martial law.

no man i am awam who love and are begging army control imran khan may have stopped for now but still majority support the army control and if imran khan doesnot deliver mark my words people will go for a very long army control rule

The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Zardari and politicians like him are enemies of Pakistan and hence friends of India.

and israel and america they are our enemies too :p:P:p:P:P

Oops my Bad- this will be interesting-
I think zardari will sack PM soon- only way to calm down the mighty paper army-

Before the PM is sacked the PM may also do something to give some damage to Zardari. :D titfor tat.

Zardari was not only in Islamabad, he held discussions with ANP, Q-League, MQM leaders among others.

BTW; Only military carrying out elections can clear grounds for IMRAN KHAN. Because then you know that elections are going to be fair... :D
Military has no right what so ever to intervene in civil matter. Holding of elections in a country is purely civil matter .

PA should better do its original duties which they have failed to do. Military government has already done enough stupidities in past.

Pakistan Can't afford yet another military adventureism.

he might one of court options is for the sacking of pm zardari maybe trying to earn some brownie points and escape from the case at the same time ..... <hey we sacked the pm who had gone mad look how much i love my awam and pakistan and army zardari will say>

Military has no right what so ever to intervene in civil matter. Holding of elections in a country is purely civil matter .

PA should better do its original duties which they have failed to do. Military government has already done enough stupidities in past.

Pakistan Can't afford yet another military adventureism.

They failed in their original business (work) so they are diversifying under the auspices of Kayani and co. :D

Military will have no justifications for a coup - doctrine of necessity has been declared null and void for all time to come. Military should focus upon defending Pakistan from drone attacks as it has failed to do.

So when's the army sacking the prime minister ? :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom