What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

If he wants to appeal , he needs to first surrender to a court of law in the republic according to law. Isn't it ? If he appeals, the chance is high that it may be reduced to a mere life sentence unless he is perdoned by the president of the republic.

Really failed to understand why these judges putting PTI govt and country in crisis. When lawyers and judges out of control.
wait for some time

This gang of scoundrel judges have again thrown Pakistan into a realm of uncertainty.

I hold your honest reply in high regard.

Anyways, right now, the most important thing is to know the opinion of the sitting government. Only ambiguous statements by them till now. The opposition no matter how evil and corrupt it be, is at least making their positions and stands clear on the issue...I will give them that.

And I disagree also with the timing of the decision publication.

The #CriminalEntreprise is winning and Pakistan is cursed to death.

May Allah sent Death Angel in the most cruel and horrific form to the judges and their families, to the mafia who destroyed Pakistan when Time will be.

Now we are in more instability situation which our enemies on eastern border are dreaming.

he is perdoned by the president of the republic.
i will be surprised if President doesn't relieve him. This is normal. I don't expect that such a punishment given to such a high profile person can ever be carried out in Pakistan. Period!

And I disagree also with the timing of the decision publication.

The #CriminalEntreprise is winning and Pakistan is cursed to death.

May Allah sent Death Angel in the most cruel and horrific form to the judges and their families, to the mafia who destroyed Pakistan when Time will be.

Now we are in more instability situation which our enemies on eastern border are dreaming.

Without any iota of doubt, these judges are scum of the earth and thorough bred rascals.

again wait for some time ..... these are designed crises .... I hinted about it few months back ....

You know what's funny , that Army did not even have to do anything , People are already pissed off with courts for letting the two biggest traitors go , none of them was given Death penalty , also lawyers just murdered 10 heart patients in cold blood and still no conviction , and yet against all the rules of their own books , they first interfere in a Parliamentary decision of COAS extension and now this , Bhai yahan Daal mai kuch kaala nai puri daal hi kaali hai :D

so the application of the definition by the politician in the constitution could not be wrong ??
Could be wrong so either amend it or scrap it but judges has to make decision as per definition of treason given in constitution..we should scarp the legal system if nobody is ready to follow it and just want pick and choose as per their own desires and wishes

Did you Know

LKRVP9GL

Back
Top Bottom