What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

Syed Ali Gilani calls for shutdown on wednesday in IOK

Srinagar, April 28 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, the veteran Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani has paid glowing tributes to three youth martyred by Indian troops in Shopian and called for shutdown in their memory on Wednesday.

Syed Ali Gilani in a statement issued in Srinagar said the purpose of the shutdown is to highlight need of election boycott, urging the people to observe complete shutdown on April 30 and protest demonstrations against the arrests and detentions of Hurriyet leaders and activists.

“The sacrifices demand that we should also completely boycott the election drama on April 30 and May 7 and send a clear message to the Indian rulers and their agents in Kashmir that Kashmiris are against the forcible control of the territory by Indian military,” Gilani said.

Paying tributes to the slain youth, Abdul Haq, M Asif Wani and Shabbir Goursi, the veteran Hurriyet leader said they sacrificed their present for the future of their nation.

Gilani expressed deep sorrow and concern over the video in which the Indian army was mistreating and misbehaving with the bodies of three martyred youth.

“The ill-treatment with the bodies of slain youth is as a war crime. The Indian army is claiming to be the disciplined army in the world but their treatment with the dead bodies of Kashmiri youth negated their claim and it is also the clear violation of international laws,” he deplored.

Indian soldiers are brave, they try to finish militants in gun battle.........on the other hand pakistani soldiers prefer to deal with militants through heavy artillery, jets, gunship helicopters, tanks and what not, no matter how much collateral damage occurs.
A Kashmiri Separatist, a MSM News Reporter and a tough Para-Commando were captured by terrorists in Kashmir.

The Chief of the terrorists told them he'd grant each of them
one last request before they were beheaded in front of a Camera.

The Kashmiri Separatist said,'Well, before I die I want to drink a last cup of Kahwah (Kashmiri Green-Tea).'

The Chief nodded to an underling who left and returned with the Kahwa. The Kashmiri Separatist drank it all and said, 'Now I can die content.'

Now the Chief turned towards the News-reporter and repeated the same question - "What is your last wish before you die?"

The News-reporter said - "I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my Camcorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen.
Maybe, someday, someone will watch it and know the Truth.

The Chief directed an aide to hand over the Camcorder and the reporter dictated her comments.

She then said, "Now I can die happy.."

The Chief turned to the Commando and asked - "And now, Army Dog, what is your final wish?"

'Punch me hard,' said the Para-Commando.

"What?" - asked the Chief, surprised a bit- " You dare to mock us? "

"No, I'm NOT kidding. I want you to punch me as hard as you can' insisted the Para-Commando.

"With pleasure" - replied the Terrorists' Chief, grinning from face to face.

The Terrorists' Chief then punches the Commando so hard that he falls back a couple of feet on his back.

But as the Commando touches the ground, he rolls over, pulls a 9 mm Silenced pistol hidden in his boots and shoots the Chief dead.

In the resulting confusion, he emptied his Pistol on six terrorists, then with his knife he slashed the throat of one, and with an AK-47, which he took from one of the already dead terrorists, sprayed the rest of the terrorists killing the remainder.

In a flash, all of the Terrorists including their Chief, were dead.

As the soldier was untying the Kashmiri Separatist and the reporter, they asked him - 'Why didn't you just shoot them all in the first place? Why did you ask him to punch him?

'Because' replied the soldier, 'if I had fired the First Shot, you two would have reported that I was the aggressor and the root cause of all the blood shedding in Kashmir !!'

For you Freedom Fighters are "terrorists" , For Us (Kasmiris included) IA is the real "terrorist" and Mujahideen are the true soldiers fighting against oppression .. So There are soldiers on both side ...... If you can`t respect our soldiers , Don`t expect that we would respect yours

Well these so called Freedom Fighters are coming from Punjab, and yes we call them terrorist.... I am not surprised by you calling them mujahideen and calling Indian Army a Terrorist..... But We Indians, never calls PA a terrorist, even if they come pretending to be a mujahideen..... Thats the difference between us and you

This big confusion of terrorist, Mujahideen,army is the real cause of the problem which you are facing....

stop ranting. .. none is interested to listen your bullshyte. from the beginning you are insulting IA personal. . to support those militants. ... none here intended to insult PA personal who are martyred. kashmir belong to us.. not to you...
It seems they are asking for us to tear apart their so called soldiers or mujahideens. (even they are confused who is who coz everytym the so called mujahideens turn out to be Pakistani Army).

That person who dont have sense to distinguish between a respectable and disrespectable entity end up becoming one in Pakistan. Some reason they are not coming out of their STATE OF WAR COUNTRY.

Well these so called Freedom Fighters are coming from Punjab, and yes we call them terrorist.... I am not surprised by you calling them mujahideen and calling Indian Army a Terrorist..... But We Indians, never calls PA a terrorist, even if they come pretending to be a mujahideen..... Thats the difference between us and you

This big confusion of terrorist, Mujahideen,army is the real cause of the problem which you are facing....

They were local Kashmiris .... Abdul Haq of Arwani , Asif Wani of Drubgam and Shabir Gorsi of Rajouri.

And plz don`t tell us that you Indians are so great ......... No need for that .... This thread has already seen enough

Forum Policy on Kashmir related threads :

Of late we've been hitting ideological debating road blocks between Indians and Pakistanis about the issue that stems from the use of the word terrorists for Kashmiri Separatists" or the use of the word terrorists for the Indian Army.

To move the debates forward, we're enforcing the use of the term "Kashmiri separatists" and enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers.

The debates on this forum would never move forward without this and every debate would come to a stand still.

A few explanations to the arguments we've heard:

1) Why can Pakistani Taliban be called terrorists and not Kashmiri Separatists?

The UN recognizes Kashmir as a disputed territory. Hence all the fighting on this disputed territory becomes legitimate. The simple notion is, whoever controls as much territory by whatever means - that's theirs till someone else forces a change.

Kashmiri Separatists, by mission target the Indian Army and Indian Army targets the Kashmiri Separatists. That by definition makes them Enemy Combatants not terrorists. Discounting collateral damage of course as intent is almost impossible to prove or disprove.

The Taliban are fighting and bombing Pakistani citizens and on Pakistani land, the UN recognizes Pakistani government as the ultimate authority on all places Pakistan. For the UN there is no disputed territory within Pakistani borders.

The Taliban have targeted and killed civilians in the thousands and that by definition makes them terrorists.

2) Why not allow the freedom to choose whatever term is preferred?

We can't allow the freedom to use any term as the user wants to, as we censor and prohibit a lot of offensive terms that others might want to use for the uniformed armies. Some may be okay with it, but the quality of this forum demands that soldiers not be described with any obscene expletives.

The terms that must be followed:

1. Kashmiri Separatists, for all separatist groups in Jammu and Kashmir
2. Soldiers, for all uniformed armies

Our proposed solution utilizes neutral terms to make it acceptable for all parties to continue on with the debate and remove the focus from the name calling. This is in no means an enforcement of a point of view, you're free to criticize/support a political point of view. Focus should be on the debate of issues, not on mocking/point scoring.

Compliance is mandatory.

They were local Kashmiris .... Abdul Haq of Arwani , Asif Wani of Drubgam and Shabir Gorsi of Rajouri.

And plz don`t tell us that you Indians are so great ......... No need for that .... This thread has already seen enough

The only point which i was trying to make is clearly mentioned in the policy pasted in your post.... that is objection in calling "IA"men a terrorist....... I hope you read that policy clearly.... otherwise lets :cheers:

Btw i havent seen this amendment before.....

The only point which i was trying to make is clearly mentioned in the policy pasted in your post.... that is objection in calling "IA"men a terrorist....... I hope you read that policy clearly.... otherwise lets :cheers:

Neither can a Kashmiri Separatist be called a terrorist ..... Now read the posts by Indian Members ........ Each and Every Indian member has violated this rule (and a lot have used abusive language)..My point was "If you can`t respect others , don`t expect that others will respect you "

Last edited:
Neither can a Kashmiri Separatist be called a terrorist ..... Now read the posts by Indian Members ........ Each and Every Indian member has violated this rule .. My point was "If you can`t respect others , don`t expect to be respected by others"
True and also the fact that everything is relative.

@nair -
At the end of the day, they are freedom fighters to some and terrorists for us. This will remain - never mind the bitter experiences closer home. Let's accept this reality and move on.

according to this forum's rules , Kashmiri seperatists should be called Kashmiri seperatists and nothing else. :)

according to this forum's rules , Kashmiri seperatists should be called Kashmiri seperatists and nothing else. :)

You read the post #230......

True and also the fact that everything is relative.

@nair -
At the end of the day, they are freedom fighters to some and terrorists for us. This will remain - never mind the bitter experiences closer home. Let's accept this reality and move on.

Yup true.....

Not so simple.
Here's a separatist - Mirwaiz
upload_2014-4-28_17-36-12.jpeg

Here's a terrorist - (Bitta Karate)
BK3.jpg

Separatism is tolerable as long as they don't bay for your blood. :tsk:

Not so simple.
Here's a separatist - Mirwaiz
View attachment 26194

Here's a terrorist - (Bitta Karate)
BK3.jpg
Point taken :)

You read the post #230......

I agree

The retaliation will be worrisome for these infiltrators and across LOC. This might increase the tension at LOC.

Neither can a Kashmiri Separatist be called a terrorist ..... Now read the posts by Indian Members ........ Each and Every Indian member has violated this rule (and a lot have used abusive language)..My point was "If you can`t respect others , don`t expect that others will respect you "

On a defence forum, you have to understand that what by your perception is terrorist can be a freedom fighter for other and vice versa. It is nuisance to make such rule.

Back
Top Bottom