4. China
5. India
6. Iran
7. Morocco
8. Venezuela
9. Pakistan

https://armygames2021.mil.ru/results_2021/#popup:zvezda

Last edited:
It humbles us and lets us know that our military is not as godlike as our citizens tell them to be, every country has an exceptional army. Our army is competent and professional to say the least and that is all that matters. Rest matters in the equipment and the tech you have. As was showcased in armenia and azeris war how having tech advantage (drones) completely destroyed opposition.

It humbles us and lets us know that our military is not as godlike as our citizens tell them to be, every country has an exceptional army. Our army is competent and professional to say the least and that is all that matters. Rest matters in the equipment and the tech you have. As was showcased in armenia and azeris war how having tech advantage (drones) completely destroyed opposition.
These excersises do not showcase the strength of a countries Spec forces in a real world scenario. People bragging about their special forces being the best always annoys me. Its super cringey.

Belarus has home advantage...if not, I doubt they could beat Russia or even China which sends in specially trained soldiers solely for the purpose of competitions
Another point could be whether if they have sent the best possible men or not.... They've been pretty busy down south and competition comes after duty.

Another point could be whether if they have sent the best possible men or not.... They've been pretty busy down south and competition comes after duty.
I doubt it...check out the below link where Belarus, Russia and Uzbekistan mostly held the top spots in most competitions. It's quite evident Belarus teams have already practiced and are well versed with the competitions. Though India & pak didn't participate in most of em...Polar star was particularly for SFs and we both have a history of not preparing for such competitions

Probably the only competition IA or PA takes a bit seriously is the Cambrian Patrol

https://armygames2021.mil.ru/results_2021/#popup:zvezda

Dumb Indians!!

Pakistan Military intentionally lose in such exercises not to reveal their secrets and strength.
PA & IA won golds in Cambrian Patrol in different years (Cambrian patrol is considered to be the toughest competition). So what'd you make of this!! We're both winning and loosing in various competitions to confuse each other and not reveal our strengths...now that's what I'd call dumb

1630778718973.png

1630778783403.png

PA & IA won golds in Cambrian Patrol in different years (Cambrian patrol is considered to be the toughest competition). So what'd you make of this!! We're both winning and loosing in various competitions to confuse each other and not reveal our strengths...now that's what I'd call dumb

View attachment 775593

View attachment 775594

Patrol are tactical.

Commandos are strategic.

Paras are well trained and adopt tactics from the best - it would be silly to underestimate any of the troops involved. It also comes down to the team leadership and their ability to adopt to the environment.
For e.g. if the Para leadership spent more time studying the challenges and the overall strategy needed to win - they will.

Back
Top Bottom