What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

14039883_937395536383291_7411848327017481158_n.jpg

Well you wished that fate on us for decades but existance of pakistan has given sour asss holes which cant be treated with even burnol.

What would you like to say about Lashkar E Toyyeaba, hijbul mujahedeen, afghan Taliban, Pak Taliban, Isis, sipah E saheba etc long list of groups, all of them against some or other army. Are they not terrorists. That's why we say RIP logic....

LeT is a terrorist organisation because they have attacked civilians on a regular basis, Hizbul Mujahideen to my knowledge mostly keeps things restricted to killing army, so I wouldn't call them a terrorist organisation. Pakistani Taliban shot up a school so they are easily terrorists. Afghani Taliban isn't on the US or UN list of terrorist groups so I will consider it fair to say they aren't terrorists. ISIS is easily a terrorist group that more closely resembles the SS Wafen than a terrorist group tbh, and Sipah E Saheba is a bigoted group that hates Shias.

:taz::taz::taz:

Modi has surely lit fire under some people...

I am sure that terorist scum has lit thousand of muslims on fire which is a matter of fact not some delusional theory by your bolloywood media.

Yep its not like they are going to be accepted by Pakistan the place of manufacture! hate to burst your bubble, they will be rotting in hell, since you don't have the decency accept them as your own or give them a decent burial!

If they will be rotting in hell I dread to think what will be happening to those who are oppressing Kashmir.

Because there no hell or heaven

No, it's because they didn't do anything wrong, did then kill any civilians? No, they were going after soldiers, which are legitimate targets. If they were going to kill innocents only then would they burn in hell.

they r gone, their consciousness has been forever extinguished, a life wasted on a pursuit of death..

They didn't waste their life, they spent it trying to fight for freedom.

LeT is a terrorist organisation because they have attacked civilians on a regular basis, Hizbul Mujahideen to my knowledge mostly keeps things restricted to killing army, so I wouldn't call them a terrorist organisation. Pakistani Taliban shot up a school so they are easily terrorists. Afghani Taliban isn't on the US or UN list of terrorist groups so I will consider it fair to say they aren't terrorists. ISIS is easily a terrorist group that more closely resembles the SS Wafen than a terrorist group tbh, and Sipah E Saheba is a bigoted group that hates Shias.
Mostly is a word/trick played to confuse the masses. All terrorists are bad terrorists and all dead terrorists are good terrorists. No more holdout against them. It's us verses them and we will prevail.

Mostly is a word/trick played to confuse the masses. All terrorists are bad terrorists and all dead terrorists are good terrorists. No more holdout against them. It's us verses them and we will prevail.

Yes, but when you opress people they will turn to radicalisation, this has happened literally everywhere, such as Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq, etc.

So the one who played football with head of your soldiers were not terrorists.if this is what you think then god bless them.

Is not it happening in swat,fata,karachi and balochistan ?

The ones who play football with the heads of your soldiers are disrespectful and violent, but not terrorists because those were the heads of soldiers, not civilians.

As for swat and fata, no that's not what's happening, what's happening is a terrorist groups wants to establish sharia all over Pakistan will kill everyone until it happens.

When it comes to Baluchistan, yes one can argue that's what's happening there. But in Karachi, there is no militant group, only gangsters who want independence to screw up Karachi.

When the Pakistani army kills militant groups in Pakistan, that's killing terrorists. When the Pakistani army kills groups that don't commit terrorism, that's just getting rid of militants. There's a key difference.

Bro.. You people are also suffering from terrorism and u know why?? because of your definition of terrorism.
You kill one snake and give milk to another snake and their sons. But, you always forget that few sons don't care about their parents.

That is only happening in Pakistan......

If they will be rotting in hell I dread to think what will be happening to those who are oppressing Kashmir.

No, it's because they didn't do anything wrong, did then kill any civilians? No, they were going after soldiers, which are legitimate targets. If they were going to kill innocents only then would they burn in hell.

They didn't waste their life, they spent it trying to fight for freedom.

what a waste of time, your exhausting and directionless

Bro.. You people are also suffering from terrorism and u know why?? because of your definition of terrorism.
You will kill one snake and give milk to another snake and their sons. But, you always forget that few sons don't care about their parents.

That is only happening in Pakistan......

No, that happened in Israel, they funded Hamas and look how that turned out. It has also happened in Iran, they have funded Syrian groups that now what their head. It has happened to the US, they have funded the Taliban and they bit them, they funded Syrian militants and they bit them too, I could name many other examples because we are not alone in this.

Also, keep in mind the groups we fund have not attacked us. The Pakistani Taliban is different to the Afghani Taliban, and Kashmiri insurgents have not attacked us. In fact, Hafeez Saeed provided immense help through charity work.

what a waste of time, your exhausting and directionless

Keep telling yourself that.

Well you wished that fate on us for decades but existance of pakistan has given sour asss holes which cant be treated with even burnol.
Yeah right. Getting divided into two in 71, loosing all wars with India, featuring in failed state ranking without a fail every year.....OMG we are so jealous :lol:

Yes, but when you opress people they will turn to radicalisation, this has happened literally everywhere, such as Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq, etc.
What about people of Gilgit, North Kashmir, Balochi people? Are they not being oppressed???

No, that happened in Israel, they funded Hamas and look how that turned out. It has also happened in Iran, they have funded Syrian groups that now what their head. It has happened to the US, they have funded the Taliban and they bit them, they funded Syrian militants and they bit them too, I could name many other examples because we are not alone in this.

Also, keep in mind the groups we fund have not attacked us. The Pakistani Taliban is different to the Afghani Taliban, and Kashmiri insurgents have not attacked us. In fact, Hafeez Saeed provided immense help through charity work.

Yes, U are correct..........

U people are not taking any action against terrorists those are related to Kashmir and India. And, taking few actions against Taliban.

That's why I said and U people believe or not but snake are snake and those can't be good or Bad.

Back
Top Bottom