What's new

Armoured Guard Post ''AAHAN'' by HIT

Mains also solar and battery option

Doesn't look like any solar panels are attached to that bunker thing or even if were could power an AC unit for the day. Maybe batteries, but those too would drain pretty quickly as there doesn't seem like room for anything large in there.
Maybe there is a fan for air ventilation or something, but still a miserable place to be stuck in for 8hr I'd say.

I'm sure those working in defence industries would be more aware of the situation, a gun is easy to conceal than a an RPG launcher besides the armoured post gives much more protection than a guard or soldier standing in a wooden cabin.
I enjoy how you try to talk reasonably. You would have done better to point out it can not protect against nuclear weapons.
I'm just thinking HIT has the ability to make automated weapons systems, why not supplement the border area with such posts but have automated guns with a Fauji in a laptop controlling it from a central location? I guess it is the cost factor.
Cost as well as the ability of any system to be effected by electronic warfare. Plus positions such as these would be of no use against artillery shelling etc. This seems to be for positions where mobile outposts are needed, and will be a visual deterrent for those who want to attack as much as a physical one.

dd.jpg

Range of Dragunov Sniper. 2000 km.

Breaking news ......... Ba wasook zaraiy say khabir mili hay k Pakistan nay 2000 km tak mar karnay wali sniper rifle istemal karna shuru kar di ....

bai kuch thora ziada nai ho gya farat e jazabt may? :P

Breaking news ......... Ba wasook zaraiy say khabir mili hay k Pakistan nay 2000 km tak mar karnay wali sniper rifle istemal karna shuru kar di ....

bai kuch thora ziada nai ho gya farat e jazabt may? :P
Thanks. I am going to correct

I enjoy how you try to talk reasonably. You would have done better to point out it can not protect against nuclear weapons.
Is there any point in making a single man post, NBC protected, what about those hundreds if not thousands that it's meant to guard and protect. !!

Is there any point in making a single man post, NBC protected, what about those hundreds if not thousands that it's meant to guard and protect. !!
you took that at face value. That was for those who wanted to know why it didn't protect against rpgs.....

you took that at face value. That was for those who wanted to know why it didn't protect against rpgs.....
It's snowing here, weather is cold so i guess brain is not functioning as usual. :(

Are you serious? Do we need to even discuss this ancient piece of equipment? Hell discussing Aks would be much better and yes I mean the rifle. Why are we forgetting that even the lesser one of our enemies aka India is buying highly sophisticated tech. from Israel in bulk and here we are discussing guard posts.

Back
Top Bottom