What's new

Armoured Defender Jeep By HIT

Can some guess what the hell is this????

TELL ME ABOUT IT TJHON !! but unfortunately in our woods every 4x4 is called a jeep owing this culture to the legendary commander ,cj5 and cj7 , one of the most loved 4x4s in Pakistan lol

what about the good ol Potohar =D

Well im really happy to anounce about a recently developed armoured vehicle produced by our GREAT HIT.
The programe is not yet named but only called Def90 Armoured vehicle.
Developed by HIT,Taxila its a armoured vehicle based on Defender jeep.
As far as i know FC Balouchistan bought around dozen vehicles in the initial phase for Testing and rest will follow soon.Inshallah.
Ill post the pictures after 2 days Inshallah.
Thanks.
Looks like we are on hard but reliable track of SELF RELIANCE.
:pakistan:

are you referring to Mohafiz (based on Defender 110)?

5d288fa45917943d2a21c30cb16a63c4.jpg

bc2ee17f88c802335dab3d767a5cec9c.jpg

maybe they have made some newer improvements....this is taken from HIT catalogue made 2 years ago. They are constantly making changes. What is vital is protection against shaped-charge explosions (not easy to do) in which shrapnel is used

we should work towards having them all equipped with signal jammers and other counter-measures

Turkish HUMVEE... Otokar Cobra :)

YouTube - Cobra Armored Vehicle

Cabatli kardesh...

I was at IDEF 2009 in Istanbul. I have pictures of some Turkish armoured vehicles

Koç Otokar

COBRA Armoured Army Vehicle

Koç Otokar

KAYA Armoured Army Vehicle

Turkey also uses Defender 90, 110 and 130 chassis for armoured land vehicle and mobile ambulance units

Koç Otokar

Armoured Ambulance (Based on the Land Rover Defender 130)

(sorry guys for the digression)

its a nice one buddy.... Iam sure it will be a good thing if pakistani army has those... but whats the Pakistani army using now? is it land rover?

Toyota Hilux,Land rover Defenders,Mitsubushi Turbo for light ammo supply duty and in some cases for transportantion.
RKR Land crusier used by officers and is not a old model it just looks rough.But its not brought anymore.
US made jeeps are sitting in vehicle graveyard Rawalpindi and auctioned.

Where are the pics...............?????
?????????????????????????????

Regards,
Sunny

waiting for some pics please please .if you dont have then make a armoured jeep your self and then take some photos and post it be quick we are all desparatly waiting for some.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom