What's new

Armoured Defender Jeep By HIT

I am a Life time Fan of Jeep Grand Cherokee :cool:

I was a fan too untill one idiot hit me on signal right I was lucky to survive the smash ... SUV drivers

There are two ppl who the world can do with out

a) BMW drivers
b) SUV drivers

Worse drivers on planet

I was a fan too untill one idiot hit me on signal right I was lucky to survive the smash ... SUV drivers

There are two ppl who the world can do with out

a) BMW drivers
b) SUV drivers

Worse drivers on planet

EXcuse you man !

but ur right about the BMW drivers frikin fruitcakes

And as for as making a humvee is concerned, making one costs $140,000 and that is if you got all the framework down, so rather than jumpin on the fanboy bandwagon what we need is a armored vehicle thats best suited to our needs and comes with a price tag thats well within our reach :cheers:
http://www1.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=132&mn=7833&pt=msg&mid=811248

Last edited:
the Humvees are history - they are gas (petrol) guzzlers - the production line has been sold to the chinese to produce a 'civilian' line.

the Humvees are history - they are gas (petrol) guzzlers - the production line has been sold to the chinese to produce a 'civilian' line.

Sir, Chinese have already started to induct their local version of the Humvees into their army.

A Chinese Humvee promotional video

Chinese Airforce Humveee

Last edited by a moderator:
so are we assuming that the PA may be 'interested' in this beast!

its a nice one buddy.... Iam sure it will be a good thing if pakistani army has those... but whats the Pakistani army using now? is it land rover?

its a nice one buddy.... Iam sure it will be a good thing if pakistani army has those... but whats the Pakistani army using now? is it land rover?

We are using multiple types, Land Rovers, Mitsubishi Pick Ups, Toyota Pick Ups, Toyota RKR jeeps and an older model, even old American jeeps are still in service. Plus many other types in different categories.

Seems difficult. We already have inducted lots of new land rovers, Toyota pick ups, Mitsubishi pick ups in the last few years.

But yeah these Chinese ones can be looked for specialized roles if they fit into that category. Like deserts and some other rough terrain where the already ones can't be helpful much.

We are using multiple types, Land Rovers, Mitsubishi Pick Ups, Toyota Pick Ups, Toyota RKR jeeps and an older model, even old American jeeps are still in service. Plus many other types in different categories.

Wow, thats cool... good going....

Hi,

The deal fell through last week----no deal with the chinese---. If no more buyers---hummer is history.

Hi,

The deal fell through last week----no deal with the chinese---. If no more buyers---hummer is history.

Well am not sure about the civilian production line, but the military production line is already in service and Chinese armed forces inducting it means they have made it into a 100% Chinese production product as their armed forces did not wanted to induct it if it relied on foreign imported parts. Below is a little article about the two Chinese HUMVEE products, in competition with each other.

High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle manufacturing in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dong Feng EQ2050

24ed7b0b4030f7ec78056c3854241f31.jpg

SAC SQF2040

Back
Top Bottom