What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

FMBT:cheesy:

Who is the foreign "partner" this time???

You know dodo does not touch anything without "foreign partner":P

FMBT:cheesy:

Who is the foreign "partner" this time???

You know dodo does not touch anything without "foreign partner":P

FMBT = FUTURE MAIN BATTLE TANK

plz dont jump to conclusion .... very high falls can cause severe bruising in the ego areas :cheers::cheers::cheers:

ps.: plz dont troll

thank

:coffee:

Flanker -- A question to you ?

why do you think IAF didnt order 270+ MKI's from the begining only ? They could have saved lot of trouble if they had !
Answer -- It takes time and patience to fall in love with someone or make someone fall in love with you. You need to work hard for that. Su 30 slowly but surely won over IAF hearts to the point that they are now confident that this a/c can handle most of the roles in IAF.

Similarly let Arjuns get inducted -- Let the tank commanders take a drive in them -- let them experience it and feel it -- sooner or later they are bound to say, 'hey this is much better than T90' -- and then Avadi factory will suddenly find a reason to smile ! Army is just being cautious now -- they just cant afford to be seen like a DODO when they were the ones who were cursing Arjun , nitpicking and not giving enough support -- now suddenly if they suddenly order Arjun -- DRDO being the smart *** it is , would scream this on top of their voice...

I understand that anathema but i too have a point that --after t72 and t90's induction there wont be much room left for arjuns ......

May all word your words come true my friend bcoz every day i have this burning when i think that imferior foriegn tech is killing my country's superior tech....

The delay in Arjun MBT programme was due to less interest being shown by the IA though the DRDO never let it slip away.. No matter what has happened so far, the major concern is to look out for what's going to happen.. The government might not have given a green signal to the Arjuns but for sure the package it offers is far better than the Russian and many other takns worldwide and can be compared to the best class of the MBTs around..... No one can hide the fact that this beast is worth going for it and the achievements it has under it's belt pushed the Army to go for it and they didn't have any reason left to denie it.... In near future with more powerful engines and fire control system it will rock withount any doubts... it is indeed one of the best in the Army and is far better that the T90s which the Russians claim to be the most modern tank they have ever created....

Have you guys checked the latest concept on Leo2:

Leopard_2_Evolution.jpg

Leopard 2A4 revolution upgrade by Rheinmetall.

Upgraded_Leopard_2A4_SG_NDP_2010.JPG

Leopard 2A4 of the Singapore Army.

To me LEO 2 and Arjun looks almost the same and I hope that after the full fledged induction Arjun too goes for an ultra upgradation...

why don't we buy top of the line tanks from Germany / US?

BAHAR SE HI TANK LENE THE TO ARJUN KO KYA TEL JALAANE KE LIYE BANAYA HAI !!!!???

PLZ REHNE DO YAAR KUCH KAAM ARJUN KO BHI KARNE DO ...PEHLE HI T 90 NE ADA KABADA KAR DIA HAI !!!!!

AND ARJUN IS TOP OF THE LINE !!!!

Latest documentary on Arjun...Post T90 cage match.

If anybody has the entire documentary please post it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom