What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

bWWvfgp.gif

Arjun's driver interface produced by TATA Power SED

Wow that's neatly done!!

When will the Arjun 2 be inducted and how many in numbers will be inducted?

No it's not. Please actually look up DMRL before you even make retarded comments, as usual.
Prove it, there is no such thing as Indian ERA mate. Without any knowledge on the said topic I would say don't go there.

Just a poor copy at best.

Prove it, there is no such thing as Indian ERA mate. Without any knowledge on the said topic I would say don't go there.

How about you prove otherwise? Proof is DRDO producing it and comparing it's performance against T90's K5. What more do you want? I like how you come from license production from Russia, to a copy now.

DMRL is the same martrials wing that have produced Titanium sponge to specialized naval steel, both of which were restricted to India. I have no doubt they can produce ERA, they've done so with NERA, composite armor for tanks, IFV, and helicopters. Thanks.

Last edited:

According to the official Indian reference page, wikipedia, the titanium sponge factory started production only in AUGUST 2015, that's like a few months ago.

So before that, all those material for the titanium components in Indian aerospace projects, etc, were ALL IMPORTED from CHINA, Russia or Japan. I can bet it's 90% Chinese due to the price and lead time.

According to the official Indian reference page, wikipedia, the titanium sponge factory started production only in AUGUST 2015, that's like a few months ago.

So before that, all those material for the titanium components in Indian aerospace projects, etc, were ALL IMPORTED from CHINA, Russia or Japan. I can bet it's 90% Chinese due to the price and lead time.
August 2015?? few months? its almost a year now !.... what to edit your post? + your source please

Also

http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=explosive-reactive-armour.jsp link to other labs too

Almost a year is still not a year right? So isn't it a few months? Fine 11 months ago..LOL.

So up until 11 months ago there were no titanium sponge production in India. Stop showing me lab experiments....tell me when did production start.

"According to the official Indian reference page, wikipedia, the titanium sponge factory started production only in AUGUST 2015, that's like a few months ago."

I asked for your source!

+ The link wasn't for you

and so what that be used to import , Now we don't! ITS CALLED Progesss

Almost a year is still not a year right? So isn't it a few months? Fine 11 months ago..LOL.

So up until 11 months ago there were no titanium sponge production in India. Stop showing me lab experiments....tell me when did production start.
11 month which is 1 month less than a year is few months for you ? & you mentioned in one post that india started producing titanium few month ago & in next post you asked to show when india started LMAO:lol: ...bada zahil aadmi hai tu

Back
Top Bottom