What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Produced under license from BAE & South Africans..

BAE is with Mahindra, that is a JV, I forgot to post that MRAP. The S. Africans themselves are using the driveline from AL's stallion platform for some of their MRAP designs.

MBT-2000 is an export version of AK with Chinese systems .. Marketed by both Pak & China jointly .. Can't you get that through your thick indian skull.. Is that too hard to understand or comprehend?!

You said you designed AK, by yourself. And let the Chinese exported it under MBT2000? Or whatever nonsense you believe in? An established player is asking help from some newbie. :lol: Yet, you have to license produced APCs. :lol:

Wake me up when these people operational or in service.. You people brag a lot and have nothing to show .. Arjun itself is a perfect example.

Expect it to be in service, the army itself is backing the program. And it was show cased in record time.

I like how they have made whiskers on that contraption !

imi_wildcat.jpg

An extreme shit take on a Juice one. IWI Wildcat.

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistani-cat-is-dead.347905/

The Pakistani cat thing is dead now.

Last edited:
Shut up clown... Come up with substance or keep your hole shut.

You gave 3 examples on last page .. Tell us on what Muhafiz or Raad or copied ? Or how is Talha a lacklustre modification? And yet export successes?:lol:

God damn it! Boy you are one stubborn dumbass!

MBT-2000 is an export version of AK with Chinese systems .. Marketed by both Pak & China jointly .. Can't you get that through your thick indian skull.. Is that too hard to understand or comprehend?!

What use is it when you can't produce or or make it operational .. That failed due to technical mess ups my boy.

Produced under license from BAE & South Africans..

I'm sure these light armoured vans can survive a 10kg IED..:lol:

Wake me up when these people operational or in service.. You people brag a lot and have nothing to show .. Arjun itself is a perfect example.

Calm down ..
Hence I said retarded elite with a big hole.

@DESERT FIGHTER

BAE is with Mahindra, that is a JV, I forgot to post that MRAP. The S. Africans themselves are using the driveline from AL's stallion platform for some of their MRAP designs.

JV? Lol where big defence producers have Indian companies to produce their MRAPs under license .. Maybe you can an obsolete 120mm on them and use em as tanks now.
You said you designed AK, by yourself. And let the Chinese exported it under MBT2000? Or whatever nonsense you believe in? An established player is asking help from some newbie. :lol: Yet, you have to license produced APCs. :lol:

Haven't I already owned you by posting Specifications,diagrams of various generations and the posts of the Vihor designers ., should that itself make you stfu? Have you no shame ?

AK was designed and produced for Pak army not China .. It's inferior version with Chinese systems is being marketed by HIT & NORINCO jointly .. Too hard for you to understand? The frustrations must be killing you inside.

License produced APCs? Which ones ? The shitty BMPs you assemble ? Or the several types also exported by Pak?

Expect it to be in service, the army itself is backing the program. And it was show cased in record time.

You know how many times I've heard such dialogues from your kind? It's getting ironic.

imi_wildcat.jpg

An extreme shit take on a Juice one. IWI Wildcat.

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistani-cat-is-dead.347905/

The Pakistani cat thing is dead now.

Really? I'm sure the Israelis sent their vehicle to Pak.. And gave us the manufacturing rights..

Talking about extreme shit.. Well take a lot at the vehicles manufactured in your country.. Rolling turds ..

After getting owned .. Now you are down to oneliners and MRAPs .. Pathetic . But not unexpected ..:lol:

JV? Lol where big defence producers have Indian companies to produce their MRAPs under license .. Maybe you can an obsolete 120mm on them and use em as tanks now.

Yes, JV. Matter a fact, the JV company between Mahindra and BAE is done. But Mahindra still produces the MRAP.

The South Africans are themselves using Ashok Leyland's, driveline and engines on their new MRAP.

Show who TATA in licencing from.

Matter a fact, show me a company even remotely in the level of Ashok Leylond, TATA, or Mahindra in Pakistan. Show me a Pakistani truck design that doesnt look like shit. :lol:

Really? I'm sure the Israelis sent their vehicle to Pak.. And gave us the manufacturing rights..

They dont need to send any vehicles over for you try making a failed, shit design. If they gave your the rights to manufacture, it wouldnt have failed, or looked like shit.

After getting owned .. Now you are down to oneliners and MRAPs .. Pathetic . But not unexpected ..:lol:

The guy getting owned is the person trying to convince people that an industry that cant even produce proper trucks, that a company that failed to produce a MRAP(that looks like shit to begin with) NOW, produced a tank design back THEN, then to make it crazier this same company gave rights to the Chinese as JV partners to export this design of theirs. :lol:<<<<< Literally, no one believes that.

Last edited:
Yes, JV. Matter a fact, the JV company between Mahindra and BAE is done. But Mahindra still produces the MRAP.

The South Africans are themselves using Ashok Leyland's, driveline and engines on their new MRAP.

Show who TATA in licencing from.

Matter a fact, show me a company even remotely in the level of Ashok Leylond, TATA, or Mahindra in Pakistan. Show me a Pakistani truck design that doesnt look like shit. :lol:

They dont need to send any vehicles over for you try making a failed, shit design. If they gave your the rights to manufacture, it wouldnt have failed, or looked like shit.

The guy getting owned is the person trying to convince people that an industry that cant even produce proper trucks, that a company that failed to produce a MRAP(that looks like shit to begin with) NOW, produced a tank design back THEN, then to make it crazier this same company gave rights to the Chinese as JV partners to export this design of theirs. :lol:<<<<< Literally, no one believes that.

I feel sad for your frustration.. After getting owned you have come down to rants like a teenage girl on periods.. :rofl:

I can again own your behind like I did in previous posts.. But it doesn't matter.. You will pop up again and start ranting through your rectum.

Back
Top Bottom