What's new

Arjun and Bhishma to coexist

These projects are not liked by the military themselves. The reports are being doctored for some face saving, pouring in some cash to DRDO and the fact that the products while not useful in their intended roles are good enough to deploy for the heck of it.

it is our problem not yours...... if it is failure it is good for u so dont worry:cheers:

These projects are not liked by the military themselves. The reports are being doctored for some face saving, pouring in some cash to DRDO and the fact that the products while not useful in their intended roles are good enough to deploy for the heck of it.

dont worry...............its our headache.............:cheers:

The article clearly states why Arjun is better than T90.

I am sure news like this would be a bitter pill to swallow for online trolls, but hey, who cares about trolls !!

Arjun is relatively expensive when compared to T90.

It is like, buy a T90 and get 1 free. In all other aspects Arjun rocks. I can't imagine the fate of Chinese and Pakistani tanks in an event of war. Lord have mercy on Chinese and Pakistani rust buckets !!

More numbers of T90s would be ordered because of its price but more than 4 regiments of Arjun would be raised.

We would be looking, at least 500 Arjun tanks in the future.

Not an issue if the report isn't validated by military, since at the end of the day it is purely meant for military purpose, at the same time no face saving has been done since DRDO is atleast fair enough to unleash its shortcomings for audit purpose and shown equally fairness to rectify the same.

I still want the doctored, failed Arjun to be inducted in the army.

And Indians will induct all the "failed" projects such as Arjun, LCA, Akash SAM, Nag ATGM, Prithvi, Agni BMs, "rust bucket" arihant, Pinaka MRBL etc etc

Guys what else we have "failed in"???

Help me find other "failed" projects so that our armed forces could induct them.

"We only induct failed projects."

See thats why we have to "fail" in every project which we wish to induct.

i read the thread title and thought this was thread about bollywood.

I think, that's very interesting. Now start to give your opinion about as what climax have you reached in this part of the bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom