What's new

Arjumand Hussain who stood up against Rehman Malik and PML-N MNA looses his Job

7296d34b278f30ee643b3a04cce7c8e7.jpg

Attention: For any PTI members here at PDF living in Karachi, PTI is protesting against the firing of Mr. Arjumand Hussain tomorrow at Metropole.

Source

The guy set an example for the rest of us. But I doubt Pakistanis as a nation are awoken so easily.

Though some positive signs indeed are showing, stemming directly from that one incident.
Oh I agree and admire the courage, undoubtedly it had to be done.

You are always WELCOME here! :D

Don't forget the little Satan and Satan's historic daddy. :enjoy:

You're all welcome in my beautiful country, just lose the accent and learn the Queen's English, and we will accept you yanks with open arms. :D

PTI and TuQ should hire this guy.

I mean both of them have to move all those containers and $hit. They need someone who has experience with Gerrys

I feel bad for him. He should have minded his own business which is not to interfere in the political matter. It is not PIA job to meddle, so its job is to be neutral especially any customer could be anyone, and even if it is people from other party that PIA doesn't like. A customer is always right - that is the slogan often used in the developed world which serves as motivation to improvise the customer service than serve as detterent.

Delying was out of order, but given the system which is understandable for people to overreact. Let people overreact, but PIA shouldn't have gotten involved.

I read somewhere that Rehman Malik called for a committee to look into the Gerry's firing incident... seems like he is acting like a sly old cat to avoid further #No2VIP wrath

Back
Top Bottom