What's new

Arjumand Hussain who stood up against Rehman Malik and PML-N MNA looses his Job

What a joke company . Brother everywhere on top positions.

Gerry's Board of Directors
Group Chairman: Afzal Wali Muhammad

Vice Chairman: Amin Wali Muhammad
Group Managing Director: Akram Wali Muhammad
Group Director Finance: Anis Wali Muhammad
Group Director: Arshad Wali Muhammad

http://www.gerrys.com.pk/profile.asp#Profile

Boycott this patwari group!
No wonder arjumand hussain is pissed off from whole system

koi app ki party mei sach bolay tu wo daghi, or dosro ko sekha rahay ho, ka discipline toro apni company ka, jaha sa salary laytay ho

You would ask Rosa Parks that? Or the Tunisian man?

What Rosa Parks did was followed by widespread disobedience repeating the same action in other buses, and then was followed by the proper changes in laws. In short, she was supported by the society at large.

Where is that support in this case, and where are the manifestations of that support?

What Rosa Parks did was followed by widespread disobedience repeating the same action in other buses, and then was followed by the proper changes in laws. In short, she was supported by the society at large.

Where is that support in this case, and where are the manifestations of that support?

That has begun in various ways... the latter is the bigger issue.

That has begun in various ways... the latter is the bigger issue.

I will agree with you that there are some attempts to initiate these changes, but it remains to be seen whether they will take hold or not.

I will agree with you that there are some attempts to initiate these changes, but it remains to be seen whether they will take hold or not.

Regardless, an attempt had to be made. Otherwise, the great satan is the best place to go if you seek to live in a place where civil liberty and rights are prime.

Regardless, an attempt had to be made. Otherwise, the great satan is the best place to go if you seek to live in a place where civil liberty and rights are prime.

Oh I agree and admire the courage, undoubtedly it had to be done.

You are always WELCOME here! :D

saying Go nawaz go, in the presence of Media, and become popular, its going to be common now.

He has a very graceful way of conveying his message and the more i listen to this guy the more i respect him...

A clarification of Gerry's on that Issue.

The management of Gerry's Group wants to put on record that Arjumand Hussain who recently joined Gerry's was not terminated due to any political pressures nor it has anything to do with video recording of VIP travel .

He was a new employee whose services were subject to successful completion of probation and his performance was under review at which point the company decided not to confirm his appointment . As a result Mr. Arjumand decided to leave with mutual understanding as he was warned last month for his failure to meet expectations . This review of his performance was conveyed to him long before the incidence of PIA VIP offloading. We realize that the timings of his employment probation and his video recording are not too distant hence Arjumand hussain has used this to politicize the matter to his advantage.

Gerry's is a responsible employer with our 3000 dedicated team members and very well respected both in Pakistan and abroad for its contribution to the national exchequer and a great team. We have never accepted any political pressures in the past nor we will in future and we condemn the VIP culture in all its manifestations.

Management Gerry's Group.

Back
Top Bottom