What's new

Are We going to War With Turkey?.

And there it is, what did i say? If Turkey doesnt fight isis then its support, if it fights it then its a conspiracy. :D
turkey does not fight Isis except for blowing up some token grunts. Isis was just used to destabilized Iraq and Syria so that turkey can expand in the region. The Istanbul airport incident was just a fake to gain sympathy from the world and to make the world believe that Isis was against turkey. It's just the protocol of the elders of turan being enacted on

turkey does not fight Isis except for blowing up some token grunts. Isis was just used to destabilized Iraq and Syria so that turkey can expand in the region. The Istanbul airport incident was just a fake to gain sympathy from the world and to make the world believe that Isis was against turkey. It's just the protocol of the elders of turan being enacted on
Is it time for my tin foil hat now already? Asking you since you seem to be the expert on conspiracy theories.

It's just the protocol of the elders of turan being enacted on
Wait i just noticed this one, is that a word play referring to Elders of Zion? :rofl:
Dude you really need help.

wasnt it US that saved your *** from Saddam?
They did it for their interests not for us.

And now they have to save you from isis,
We can wipe isis from day one if it's not the sectarian mentalities of our sunnis in Iraq now we are the one who save them from their brethren isis. they deserve what they got.

till the oil wells run dry and Iraq gets forgotten,
We are not the bedou in the Gulf give the oil for protection this your brothers.

All we want is Iraq that isnt a terrorist nest, are we asking too much?
Then ask us politely and offer your wish to participate publpublicaly.

Don't dream of war with turkey. Not going to happen. It is part of Nato. Even Russia sitting ducks after turkey shot down russian fighter.
You dream the size of you turkey not our size.

EaPL6mi.gif
RFLMAO:rofl: made my day:enjoy:

They did it for their interests not for us.
But you didnt seem very upset about it.
We can wipe isis from day one if it's not the sectarian mentalities of our sunnis in Iraq now we are the one who save them from their brethren isis. they deserve what they got.
They why not divide the country? If the people in Mosul deserve isis then why are you trying to get it back?
Oh boy imagine the soldiers freeing Mosul having the same mentality as you, i bet you are also in favour of punishing them for not resisting against isis...
Then ask us politely and offer your wish to participate publpublicaly.
Will you also kick pkk out when we say please?

You dream the size of you turkey not our size.
Yup, its actually bigger.

Last edited:
US is using Turkey by the name of ally types of relationship. But we know the nature of USA, today or tomorrow they will hit definitely.

By the way USa has no capability to declare a war own nowdays. bcz their backbone has been broken when they attacked Afghanistan.
leave the U.S out of your stuffs. This is between the Iraqi government and Turkey. Whats wrong with some of your Muslims in the region always seeing EVERYTHING as the U.S/west fault? Jeez

Back
Top Bottom