What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

The so called Establishment WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE, AND I MEAN MUCH, MUCH WORSE ! A CERTAIN CIVIL WAR !! Bajwa and the Judiciary have done extreme damage to this country - STOP NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!!
The current establishment has lost its marbles. Current decisions by COAS are worse than Yahya Khan’s. Despite being a drunkard he still tried to reason with Bhutto.
That was East Pakistan and Establishment is risking Pakistan. Their cronies are telling establishment top brass you are right and we will solve all this and pushing the nation towards civil unrest and possible civil war. The days of brute force are over and shady practices are not going to work. Someone please tell establishment to wake up from the ego trip and reassess the situation.
Someone tell the establishment top brass to wake up.

Last edited:
Someone tell the establishment top brass wake up.

I can assure you they are fully awake. We will soon know by the end of this month if and when the dates for the next elections will be announced due to exPMIK's pressure or not.

1652227993001.png

The invisible hands ego or lack of wisdom amazes me. How people can be so dim witted, egoist and ready to push Pakistan into enemy’s hand. Known anti-state characters and felons are acceptable but not Imran Khan. What are the motivating factors for establishment?

Dear don't try to be smart by using low level conversation, in following paragraph will pay you with same coin.
So looting, theft, corruption, robbery and criminals bunch running Pakistan, the only example in the world stay short to wake-up any thinking cell in your dead brain and you only got amused by 'invisible hands'.
Salute to your corrupt ego and filthy wisdom.
Your wisdom is still guide you that Pakistan is not at a risk of disaster?
In last 72 years, what development and good was done for the masses while both 'filthy' parties were playing 'musical chair'?
Now they forged another mafia with 'Misaq-E-Loot-mar' and your 'pious' ego and 'sincere to state' wisdom miserably unable to distinguish among good/bad.

Dear don't try to be smart by using low level conversation, in following paragraph will pay you with same coin.
So looting, theft, corruption, robbery and criminals bunch running Pakistan, the only example in the world stay short to wake-up any thinking cell in your dead brain and you only got amused by 'invisible hands'.
Salute to your corrupt ego and filthy wisdom.
Your wisdom is still guide you that Pakistan is not at a risk of disaster?
In last 72 years, what development and good was done for the masses while both 'filthy' parties were playing 'musical chair'?
Now they forged another mafia with 'Misaq-E-Loot-mar' and your 'pious' ego and 'sincere to state' wisdom miserably unable to distinguish among good/bad.
Don’t assume on my behalf and create a diversion. My comments touched a raw nerve, good that was the desired effect.

Don’t assume on my behalf and create a diversion. My comments touched a raw nerve, good that was the desired effect.

Diversion hits you and you are just derailed to corruption abetting path.
Your comments are nothing but trolling without the use of brain cells you don't possess. I don't have raw nerves of corruption that have roots in your brain, so be happy and relax.

Diversion hits you and you are just derailed to corruption abetting path.
Your comments are nothing but trolling without the use of brain cells you don't possess. I don't have raw nerves of corruption that have roots in your brain, so be happy and relax.
Personal attacks tell me it hit a raw nerve. 🎯

Personal attacks tell me it hit a raw nerve. 🎯

It is strange that whenever one called NS/SS dynasty the convicted thieves, looters, liars, and absconders, the patwari starts hauling/crying for personal attacks. Their expectation is to call the thieves, murderers, and absconders with Mr./Sahib/Sir/Janab, etc.
if you feel it personally, then definitely I hit the very very raw nerve hidden in the depths of the brain.
Just scan thru your messages and do some introspection that those who resort to the low-level language, that's why I told you, I will pay you with the same coin.
If you are waving US flag and even the slightest 'foolish assumption' in your mind that you are warranted to use such language then you are wrong and very wrong.
Use respectful language with others and everyone will respect you, kick someone and expect twice as many kicks.

ECP should be defunded if they cannot produce results on foreign funding cases.

It is strange that whenever one called NS/SS dynasty the convicted thieves, looters, liars, and absconders, the patwari starts hauling/crying for personal attacks. Their expectation is to call the thieves, murderers, and absconders with Mr./Sahib/Sir/Janab, etc.
if you feel it personally, then definitely I hit the very very raw nerve hidden in the depths of the brain.
Just scan thru your messages and do some introspection that those who resort to the low-level language, that's why I told you, I will pay you with the same coin.
If you are waving US flag and even the slightest 'foolish assumption' in your mind that you are warranted to use such language then you are wrong and very wrong.
Use respectful language with others and everyone will respect you, kick someone and expect twice as many kicks.
Me a PATWARi haha, read my posts. How did you get this impression? Or your mind playing tricks.

Me a PATWARi haha, read my posts. How did you get this impression? Or your mind playing tricks.

Usually people used to hide themselves behind such shields for satisfaction of their souls, which feel hurt from the criminal attitude.

So you now try to pose yourself as 'neutral', which even judges could not prove themselves?

Usually people used to hide themselves behind such shields for satisfaction of their souls, which feel hurt from the criminal attitude.

So you now try to pose yourself as 'neutral', which even judges could not prove themselves?
You have lost your marbles my all posts are pro PTI and criticizing PPP, Establishment and PMLN. Either you are not reading posts or under the influence of let us say sleep.

You have lost your marbles my all posts are pro PTI and criticizing PPP, Establishment and PMLN. Either you are not reading posts or under the influence of let us say sleep.

Again you resort to filthy remarks, ask this question from your father, he is the proper person to answer for being brought up like you.
You are trying to hide behind different shields and in this struggle sometimes you exposed your head and sometimes your feet seem habitual of changing goalpost.

Back
Top Bottom