What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Take it to Streets Probably. Violent Protests.

It will be a great tragedy for Pakistan to ban PTI. It is a movement, though built around a personality cult, much like Modi's, but people of Pakistan are tired of the same old faces. It was refreshing to watch Murad Saeed, Zulfi Bukhari, Hamad Azam and many more articulate policies of their ministries. I am hoping Imran Khan 2.0 will be a more humble and politically smarter person and wouldn't make mistakes like stubbornly keeping Usman Buzdar like people despite many warnings about Buzdar.
But Imran Khan goes too far in challenging the Establishment of Pakistan then should know the fate of ZAB, Nawaz Sharif, and Benazir Bhutto who too were very popular leaders.

What do you think?

Public question: I think some moderator deleted the thread on the press conference of DGISPR. Where should we discuss it now? I have some innocent questions and personal views.

Take it to GHQ. Mods/Senior mods can answer it there.

It will be a great tragedy for Pakistan to ban PTI. It is a movement, though built around a personality cult, much like Modi's
BJP is a cadre based which is driven by certain principles and goals. Modi may have got cult status but with or without him BJP will thrive unlike PTI which cant survive without imran.

And what about the similar cases on PML N and PPP. They have exactly the same charges. yes, exactly same.

Will they be banned as well?

I have a feeling this will backfire MASSIVELY!

Come on man PTI is delaying foreign funding case and hiding behind stay orders from last 7 years. Finally, it’s time for verdict.

Don't you worry mate, not a big issue
We will rename it as Tehreek e Insaf Party, as happened before with NAP to ANP
Not going anywhere 😎

I see it right before my eyes and it hurts me so much to see that the MOST Pro armed forces party is being treated this way, whereas Mullah, Zardari, Sharifs who have continously and publicly insulted our armed forces are being brought to power by tricks.

What message are they giving to the masses?

Back
Top Bottom