What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly you are correct. However, parts of Afghanistan was part of Indian kings like Ashoka and Mauryan Empire.
Also, North West Pakistan was under Afghanistan and Ranjit Sigh brought it under his control.
Afghanistan has never been considered Indian. It has always been ruled by different Iranic empires. Like the Ghazvanids, Samanids, Aechamids and so on…

from pakistan to india how u read

Mehragrah,...........IVC..........S.M...........

OR IVC ..............MEHRAGRAH.....................:lol:

Duh there was no Pakistan at that time nor did they exactly believe in la ilaha .
IVC inhabitants were stone and animal worshipers would have voted for india in 1947.:lol:

Hindustan comes from "hindu"....and I am pretty sure....Hinduism existed way before those invaders came to India. Its same as you call IVC your civilization as it happens to lie mostly in Pakistan....:D

Hindustan comes from Hind not Hindus

How terribly funny. If you were to look at the thread, it appears that Indians tried to convince Iranians that Iranian words and things are actually Indian words and things. After the Iranians rejected them, they jumped to bash Pakistanis. How typical of inferiority complex ridden bhartis. Please stop bringing us up.

If I am wrong you Indians will continue to engage Iranians without mentioning Pakistan, but that won't happen.

Care to look at 1st page ..
You will find all the answers there of why I brought Pakistan and Bangladesh in this discussion

racist post.
why didn't you post the picture of Javed Miandad and did his genetic analysis.
Afganistan is considered as completely Iranic territory they r populated by Iranic ppl like Pashtuns and Tajiks, when did Afghans became Indians?

So in other words u r saying that Pakistanis (north western indians) look different different from peninsular Indians is bcoz we were part of Persian empire, that is possible. Pakistan remained part of persian empire for several hundred years before and after the arrival of Islam. And it is not just Muslims of Pakistan, even the Hindus of Pakistan who left Pakistan during partition towards India also look like Pakistan and examples look majority of your bollywood actors who have origins in present day Pakistan like Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor etc etc
Pakistanis

Punjabis

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kashmiris

Pashtuns

Balochis

Indians

Tamilians

Biharis

Marathis

Damn that is so racist

Come to Mumbai , u would see the beauty of Maharashtrians and Gujaratis :D

Oh **** .. What the **** did I see :rofl:
Tamils carrying a Marathi sign board

Afganistan is considered as completely Iranic territory they r populated by Iranic ppl like Pashtuns and Tajiks, when did Afghans became Indians?

So in other words u r saying that Pakistanis (north western indians) look different different from peninsular Indians is bcoz we were part of Persian empire, that is possible. Pakistan remained part of persian empire for several hundred years before and after the arrival of Islam. And it is not just Muslims of Pakistan, even the Hindus of Pakistan who left Pakistan during partition towards India also look like Pakistan and examples look majority of your bollywood actors who have origins in present day Pakistan like Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor etc etc
Pakistanis

Indians

Tamilians

Biharis

Marathis

Baluch regiment.

scaled.php

Very Aryan looking fellows.

Look at these Aryan Pakistani Punjabis protesting.

0.jpg

Damn that is so racist

Come to Mumbai , u would see the beauty of Maharashtrians and Gujaratis :D

Oh **** .. What the **** did I see :rofl:
Tamilians carrying a Marathi sign board

Agreed, they are not that bad.

^^^That punjabi girl in red looked would look like me minus those shapely boobs .:yahoo:
The one in black chunri resembles one of my cousin . ****. His daughter probably look like her when she grows up.

Girl ko kyon insult kar rahe ho?

Not all Pakistanis are racists. On this very thread you will find very decent people. Lets try and exercise restraint.
Did you check the pics of beautiful Pakistanis I posted? :lol:

Even your actresses and beauty queens are butt ugly

Manas gets zero and must now compensate on the interwebz. :lol:

Hindustan comes from Hind not Hindus

Care to look at 1st page ..
You will find all the answers there of why I brought Pakistan and Bangladesh in this discussion
Sach batana jaroori tha kya....I know it comes from Hind...which comes from Indus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom