What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u r denying those ppl ARE Indians? r u disowning your own people? :P

They are Indians ofcourse , but they aren't exactly what you claimed.....that's what I meant by 'fake'........Read Gigawatt's post #82

They are Indians ofcourse , but they aren't exactly what you claimed.....that's what I meant by 'fake'........Read Gigawatt's post #82

How would I know what they r? Majority of Indians look same to me as u claimed yourself that majority are from the pure Dravidian breed. So does it matter if they r from North South East or West? :azn:

How would I know what they r? Majority of Indians look same to me as u claimed yourself that majority are from the pure Dravidian breed. So does it matter if they r from North South East or West? :azn:

So you admit that you don't know i.e you're claiming things without any idea about what you're claiming......
Anyway, it doesn't matter.....I made it clear who we are....
Now tell me who exactly are you.......
Some of you claim to be descendants of the IVC people....Some of you claim to be descendants of the Persians,Arabs,Turks,Mongols......Some of you claim to be 'exclusively' Persians.......then there are some who claim that their ancestors were Buddhists.....Hope you know your own history at-least....

Give a clear and specific answer......

Pathetic thread.

A saying in punjabi that my naani once told me.

Kalay Allah de pyaray, goray goon de boray.

Armstrong just saw your pic. Lookin good dude, but my hair is still better than yours. Lolz.

Its something like ...kalay kalay Ram ke pyare(as his color was sanwala) gore gore goo chopray...

What does it mean?

I think even the Afghans like Shahrukh.

Actually Hindi songs and actresses are very popular there. I remember seeing in some persian movie, I think maybe 'Blackboards' or some other movie in which an Afgani girl tries to contest an election, just after Afgans of that area are liberated, they put posters of Indian actresses like Kajol, etc. Wish I could remember the movie name.:help:

There are real Punjabi Chaudry like me.

Then there are Indian Punjabis:
deo=youtube;s9qvCTdBLDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qvCTdBLDs[/video]

Haha.. forget it dude, I'd rather not say how Pakistanis like you are mocked around for claiming to be Punjabis,it'd be downright racist crap...:D
I mean why not accept it, your Islamist identity is more iportant to you than being a Punjabi, not that there is anything wrong with that, just that you guys can't claim to be real Punjabis, I can live with people like you identifying as Punjabis, just like I can't stop isalmists claiming Jat or Rajput heritage...

Almost forgot this. Dravidian is a linguistic division, not an ethnicity.

Haha.. forget it dude, I'd rather not say how Pakistanis like you are mocked around for claiming to be Punjabis,it'd be downright racist crap...:D
I mean why not accept it, your Islamist identity is more iportant to you than being a Punjabi, not that there is anything wrong with that, just that you guys can't claim to be real Punjabis, I can live with people like you identifying as Punjabis, just like I can't stop isalmists claiming Jat or Rajput heritage...

You cannot say anything, because you have a table scrap worth of Punjab. All punjabi epics written by muslims. Oldest dialect of punjabi is from west punjab. Lolz. Take a seat son.

You cannot say anything, because you have a table scrap worth of Punjab. All punjabi epics written by muslims. Oldest dialect of punjabi is from west punjab. Lolz. Take a seat son.

But right now Pakistanis are watching Pakeezah or Mughal e Azam movie 100 times to learn Lakhnavi Urdu and forgetting the Punjabi culture.

Oh you came again with your little information, last time , i told you learn properly then wrote things and you always write things which are wrong....... Punjabi is a language which was used by Sikhs and in the region which was ruled by sikhs knows as punjab/ punjabi land.

Muslims who started living in those lands and learn punjabi language are started identifying themselves as punjabis (a person who lives in punjab and know punjabi language) . Muslims don't have anything to do with punjabi or sikhs.

^

LOL.

A religion that was formed in the fifteenth century was there before Muslims?

Please slap yourself and take a seat son.

Oh you came again with your little information, last time , i told you learn properly then wrote things and you always write things which are wrong....... Punjabi is a language which was used by Sikhs and in the region which was ruled by sikhs knows as punjab/ punjabi land.

Muslims who started living in those lands and learn punjabi language are started identifying themselves as punjabis (a person who lives in punjab and know punjabi language) . Muslims don't have anything to do with punjabi or sikhs.

Now that you've told the truth, they will claim that they are not Punjabis but Persians.....and when they'll get their bu** kicked by the Persians in some Nadir Shah thread, they'll claim that they are Arabs.....and when they'll again get their bu** kicked by the Arabs, they'll claim that they are actually the descendants of the IVC people and that their ancestors were Buddhists......and finally when they get their bu** kicked by the Indians....they go back to being Persians.......:lol:
This cycle will never stop....:lol:

^^^^Now they will claim that they are not Punjabis but Persians.....and when again they'll get their bu** kicked by the Persians in some Nadir Shah thread, they'll claim that they are Arabs.....and when they'll again get their bu** kicked by the Arabs, they'll claim that they are actually the descendants of the IVC people and that their ancestors were Buddhists......and finally when they'll get their bu** kicked by the Indians....they'll again go back to being Persians......LOL

We are not Persians. Persians are from Iran. We were part of their empires once.

We were allied with them when they massacred non-Muslim punjabis as part of the Durrani Empire. However afterwards, we Punjabi shers could not tolerate killing of Punjabi Non-Muslims and broke our alliance with them.

Now that you've told the truth, they will claim that they are not Punjabis but Persians.....and when they'll get their bu** kicked by the Persians in some Nadir Shah thread, they'll claim that they are Arabs.....and when they'll again get their bu** kicked by the Arabs, they'll claim that they are actually the descendants of the IVC people and that their ancestors were Buddhists......and finally when they get their bu** kicked by the Indians....they'll go back to being Persians.......:lol:

so where u r from ??u r not from iran or arab etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom