What's new

Are people like Zahid Hamid responsible for the current state of PAK ?

:rofl: Yup, You elect Zardari because his wife was assassinated. Look what he gave to you.

Modi destroyed 120 temples in Gujrat because of illegal occupation of govt. land. Read Time magazine's article.

So we went from Zaid to Zardari, what next? Zolton?

Internet hindus Sh!t bricks whenever you see Zaid and now one of your trolls is suggesting we elect the guy.
Why?
Indian fascist mindset cannot appreciate freedom of speech. While you people are throwing girls into jails over Facebook status, we are having all kinds of people freely expressing their opinions on TV.

Even one of your guys said that Zaid got rebuked by other members on the TV show, what does this mean? It means that Zaid's opinions are not the majority narrative.
Besides, he is not even running for elections so who would vote for him?

If you cannot handle that, then that is your problem.

Thats the best answer you came up with ? i thought u were neautral lol :hitwall:
The truth strikes , looks like i did strike in indian hearts :)
Dude, tell me one thing, what are the points of his you believe in ?

Doesn't he exaggerates, doesn't he find conspiracy theory every where, isn't he biased towards Pakistan Army ?

So we went from Zaid to Zardari, what next? Zolton?
Internet hindus Sh!t bricks whenever you see Zaid and now one of your trolls is suggesting we elect the guy.
Why?Indian fascist mindset cannot appreciate freedom of speech. While you people are throwing girls into jails over Facebook status, we are having all kinds of people freely expressing their opinions on TV.
Even one of your guys said that Zaid got rebuked by other members on the TV show, what does this mean? It means that Zaid's opinions are not the majority narrative. Besides, he is not even running for elections so who would vote for him?
If you cannot handle that, then that is your problem.
You commented on our election process, I gave you similar reply, why cry foul ?

As for Facebook case, didn't you see the protest all over India and they were released ?

I have no problem with Zaid Hamid. Believe in him for all I care. People like him are good for India, believe me.

You are hoping from one point to other. If you want to talk on Zaid, just talk on him. He said Kasab was Amar Singh and he said that he has proof for that. Then why didn't he give it to Pakistani govt. ?

Tell me what points of his you believe in ?

Dude, tell me one thing, what are the points of his you believe in ?

Doesn't he exaggerates, doesn't he find conspiracy theory every where, isn't he biased towards Pakistan Army ?

You commented on our election process, I gave you similar reply, why cry foul ?

As for Facebook case, didn't you see the protest all over India and they were released ?

I have no problem with Zaid Hamid. Believe in him for all I care. People like him are good for India, believe me.

You are hoping from one point to other. If you want to talk on Zaid, just talk on him. He said Kasab was Amar Singh and he said that he has proof for that. Then why didn't he give it to Pakistani govt. ?

Tell me what points of his you believe in ?

it was a relevant to comment on your election process since one of your E-warriors wanted us to elect this guy because to you people he represents every Pakistani.

It doesn't even matter if the girls got ice cream in jail, the fact remains that girls are being sent to jail in India over free speech, while we have people here going on TV and airing their opinions without fear.

I don't have a problem with him either, he is free to say what he wants in Pakistan.

by "hoping from one point to the other" you mean you can't actually counter what I said.
I have only stated facts and you tried to change the topic to Zardari, I called you bluff and you cried foul.

and that last question is once again you trying to change the topic.
It doesn't matter what I think, fact is that unlike India, in Pakistan people are not sent to jail for airing political opinions.

it was a relevant to comment on your election process since one of your E-warriors wanted us to elect this guy because to you people he represents every Pakistani.
It doesn't even matter if the girls got ice cream in jail, the fact remains that girls are being sent to jail in India over free speech, while we have people here going on TV and airing their opinions without fear.
I don't have a problem with him either, he is free to say what he wants in Pakistan.
by "hoping from one point to the other" you mean you can't actually counter what I said.
I have only stated facts and you tried to change the topic to Zardari, I called you bluff and you cried foul.
It doesn't matter what I think, fact is that unlike India, in Pakistan people are not sent to jail for airing political opinions.
Classic. Be happy. :coffee:

As much as Indians have wet dreams about this guy, this very post shows that there is a healthy debate going on in Pakistan, and people do challenge him. Meaning that he is not the only voice of Pakistan.

Look up hussan nisar, he represents much more of the population, but because he is sane, Indians don't like to hear what he says

There are two things that Pakistan has that I wish India had-

1) The fast bowlers
2) Hasan Nissar

Dude,In Pakistan Nobody is sent to jail including the terrorists.

this is interesting INDIANS are obsessed with zaid hamid! pakistanis don't care about Zaid Hamid 2 years ago he wanted to do a long march NO ONE SHOWED UP! hell even qadri has more backing then zaid hamid!

please bal thackrey and all the thackreys are india's version of zaid hamid sadly they are armed and have a militia while zaid hamid only has his mouth to fight with!

He Lives in a world of friction , What he say are his Wish's & Dreams .

this is interesting INDIANS are obsessed with zaid hamid! pakistanis don't care about Zaid Hamid 2 years ago he wanted to do a long march NO ONE SHOWED UP! hell even qadri has more backing then zaid hamid!

please bal thackrey and all the thackreys are india's version of zaid hamid sadly they are armed and have a militia while zaid hamid only has his mouth to fight with!

We always like good humour.Now whatever Zaid Hamid says may not sound amusing to you,because he is preaching Pakistani youth to be up in arms fighting a war instead of committing to their studies.But that does not stop us from poking fun at him.Also,we dont have anybody like Zaid Hamid in India who speaks so aggressively and attends so many debates and meetings.

We can hardly compare Bal Thakerey with Zaid Hamid. I vehemently disagree with Bal Thakerey's policies,but no point in denying the fact that he was a man of action.He used to speak less, decide what he needs to do,and actually did it.Over all these years,his party has had an impressive presence ,sometimes the ruling party of the state,but he has never been the Chief Minister.He was more like the power behind the throne and never seeked the power himself. I like his charisma,dislike his policies. But Zaid Hamid.. that guy is a joker,and we have none like him here.Thats why we are so much obsessed with him.

Do Indians just elect people based on what they claim? No evidence, no reasoning, just claims?
Is that why you guys elected Modi? Because he will rid India of the "Muslim problem"?
Unlike you guys, we like to use our intelligence, we don't simply elect people based on what they say.

The topic is Zahil Hamid and his funny rants.. Where the fcuk you came to Indians electing leaders ?
And talking of intelligence and election, where was this bird called intelligence when a person called bangabandhu had won overwhelming majority but was not allowed to be PM apparently cause he was a dark muslim with hindu lineage :woot:

Zaid Hamid doesnt talk about violence on minorites like Old Bally did.

This is the split between Indian & Pakistan.

Don't talk out of your a$$.. please post any video or article which shows Bally preaching violence.

WTH is Sheo Senna ?

He meant shia and sunni :lol:

Back
Top Bottom