What's new

Are majority of Pakistanies following leaders blindly?

Are majority of Pakistanies following leaders blindly?

• Total voters

muslim_pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Old players

New Players in game
AK-47_Ape_1340906a.jpg

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

powerful player
elephant-attack.jpg

What country get by these games
21_430.jpg

What their common followers get if their bosses successful
19ec1ca7a9e7ffdbee8cbd2ce7ded05f.jpg

what bosses and their families get

Fairfield-Pond.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know about Pakistanis alone, but majority of the world following the leaders blindly. Many are afraid to follow their heart in the fear of getting alienated from the society. I have asked a question to many people, but never got a convincing answer. When Tsunami hit multiple countries, many innocent people died, why god can't save them all? Then he must be incapable to stop tsunami or else he just watched innocents to die, if so then he is devil not god, right? Can someone give a me a convincing answer here?

I dont know about Pakistanis alone, but majority of the world following the leaders blindly. Many are afraid to follow their heart in the fear of getting alienated from the society. I have asked a question to many people, but never got a convincing answer. When Tsunami hit multiple countries, many innocent people died, why god can't save them all? Then he must be incapable to stop tsunami or else he just watched innocents to die, if so then he is devil not god, right? Can someone give a me a convincing answer here?

for religious folks these natural disasters are test for humanity! i say bullshit ;)

for religious folks these natural disasters are test for humanity! i say bullshit ;)

So we can say Nato and US also as god, right? Even they might be testing humanity ;)

Yea majority do and their love and hate is blind. If they love IK/nawaz/altaf then they will not appreciate any good steps by others politicans and will try to bring only evil doings of others and then they will hardly dare to criticise wrong doings of their own leaders/party and will even paint wrong doings as good ones by giving excuses and justification.

A more interesting discussion would be how did those West African soldiers manage to disarm the monkey??

@TankMan Wait some days answer may be discovered.

I think they waited until rounds are finished.

@Peaceful Civilian and having violent avatar

"Sit in" is 21 days process so how many days left?
download.jpg

Last edited:
Especially those who follow Imran Khan. I just think Nawaz Shareef is better option ATM. While IK have corrupt chaudhris, canadian mullah and army puppet sheeda tali as his supporters and part of revolution.

People are following corrupt politicians blindly & they are brainless as well.

Almost all.

It's funny, I was just talking about this very problem in another thread, a huge problem with politics in Pakistan is that everyone picks a side, sometimes based on mere hunches and first impressions, which is beyond stupid. Majority of those who intended on voting in the last election made their mind up at least 6-12 months prior. Here in the UK, if you ask someone that long before, they wait, they look around, they get to know what they're signing up to, then they vote.

In Pakistan, you pledge oaths to your parties and their untouchable leaders. In true democracies, even party leaders get elected, and I'm not saying titles get handed out, actual leadership gets elected and sometimes even the policies are decided this way.

You folks hold ridiculous loyalties to your parties, which is beyond foolish. You follow leaders and names blindly and relentlessly.
Question your parties and their leaders the way you question others.

This sort of tribal mentality is not fit for 21st century democracies.

People are following corrupt politicians blindly & they are brainless as well.

Any leaders, corrupt and not corrupt. Every leader is made into some holy cow by most of the followers. There's no politician ut there who hasn't said anything utterly stupid in the last year, but you never fail to see supporters foolishly trying to back actions/statements that shouldn't and can't be supported.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom