What's new

Arakan ****** Video

Is Bangladesh govt really behind this? If it is, we are headed towards a very dangerous path.

@Yazd Khalifa-Bro Summary of speech for first video please!
@Yzd Khalifa-Bro Summary of speech for first video please!

Rohingyas are ethnically Bengalis....but not Bangladeshis!
Rohingya is as much bengali as Bhojpuri is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok maybe they are not really Bengali like us....But they are close!They are part of the Indo-European group....Everyone else in Burma is oriental!Like it or not they are your relatives!

his answers would have been different if rohingyas were hindus :laughcry:

anyway they r very similar 2 bengalis. n living in arakan for many centuries now

independence to Arakan :yahoo:

Ok maybe they are not really Bengali like us....But they are close!They are part of the Indo-European group....Everyone else in Burma is oriental!Like it or not they are your relatives!

It's not about me disliking it, but the fact is Rohingya language is not Bengali. I know they are part Indo-European group, that's why I said it is as much Bengali as Bhojpuri is, which is also an Indo Europeanm group and close cousin of Bengali.

his answers would have been different if rohingyas were hindus :laughcry:

anyway they r very similar 2 bengalis. n living in arakan for many centuries now

independence to Arakan :yahoo:

I have had a better upbringing! :)

this people has been join this group i guess cz they seen how burmies killed their family , so i guess they just wanna take revenge just like taleban in afganistan , iraq

A misstep to say the least. Myanmar's actions towards securing their nation from religious extremists and rabble rousing atavists will now gain legitimacy. If only our government had the will to side with them, to side with the right side and do what is required instead of sitting on its hands.

clam down .near any cantonment you can buy bd army boots,helmet,camos in army stores.this video proves nothing @hinduguy do yo u need bd army full combat except the weapon ? but anyway if bd army support or give logistics or training then well done.burma is giving us yaba , so why not give them some return too.
bd training islamic terrorists? :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
prove it!.they are speaking arabic or islamic spells. so they are talking in bengali not true.2nd why bd army need to train them with their offcial combat?bd army is not a fool,if they did it then they must wear BSF camo then train them.trolling and army business is not a same thing
this clearly is happening with blessings of BD govt or army

lmao keya farak parta hey haha, if the rohingas are look like us then they look like the people of westbengal too.rajanikanto ko chor do :rofl:
Rohingya is as much bengali as Bhojpuri is.

This will give the junta a much needed excuse to wipe out the remaining Rohingyas. A very stupid move by the "mujahids".

Is Bangladesh govt really behind this? If it is, we are headed towards a very dangerous path.

I don't believe Bangladeshi govt. is behind, I mean political govt. But then again whenever a country runs an external intelligence agency, it always has double faces like during 71 US govt. openly supports Pakistan's integration while their CIA seemed to have a role to accelerate the division process. I sometime sense our DGFI has such role that isn't possible to control by Hasina.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom