What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

About the argument of "brotherly friendship" with arabs,

1. For the money they gave us in our time of need, we have constantly stationed our troops in their homeland because they want to feel safe.This is enough price to pay.They realize that their forces are too incompetent to defend themselves. The statement of this uae offical is in a sence a show of great desperation. All the techonology you can muster wont be a replacement for incompetent ground forces who dont know iota about fighting wars and insurgencies.

2. Now what they are asking us is to spill the precious blood of our soldiers in a conflict which is highly controvercial and has very little moral high ground. Their ultimate master US, is starting to distance itself from them. This is a time to decide about how much we own are forces. No friend would ask you to spill your blood for some amount of money which he gave you some years ago. Either this friend is a psychopath or if we do what he says then we are not better then petty mercenaries.

Yar tu to haat dho ke meri dari ke peechay para hai......Itni mushkil se ugaei thee. :undecided:
kiyu? nikal nahi rahi thi kiya?
i have a Molvi freind in my Uni and every time i see him and his beard i go "OMG WHAT IS THIS? "
cuz he has total 4 hair in place of a beard, and i say " dude shave it for once, it will grow back more bigger" and he replies "Astaghfirullah, dari kaatna gunah e qabeera hai"

What's with the misleading title? Your made-up title doesn't fall in-line with the actual content of the speaker's statement.
Your "falling in-line with the will of people in critical circumstances" doesn't exactly mean the same thing as your "falling in line/into line" - the former is about supporting someone the latter about obeying.
Lol. They dissed your nation and here comes an apologist defending them

More #saudi than #saudiz themselves

Some of these arab states are so poor at infantry combat they rely solely on air strikes. Entire cities have been flattened but insurgents still remain in control :rofl:

aur phir zameen toot gai

why were you laughing btw?
Lol nai nai ,nai tooti.
You corrected by saying he didnt sneeze, so you were right dua Yarhamukullah is said when someone says alhumadulillah after sneezing ,
But i think we can use even otherwise too as the poster mentioned above.
i had just found ur comment funny . :/

kiyu? nikal nahi rahi thi kiya?
i have a Molvi freind in my Uni and every time i see him and his beard i go "OMG WHAT IS THIS? "
cuz he has total 4 hair in place of a beard, and i say " dude shave it for once, it will grow back more bigger" and he replies "Astaghfirullah, dari kaatna gunah e qabeera hai"

Nikal chuki hai bhai, I haven't shaved in years. I've been trimming it bit by bit.

Is your molvi friend Zakir Naik? :azn:

Lol nai nai ,nai tooti.
You corrected by saying he didnt sneeze, so you were right dua Yarhamukullah is said when someone says alhumadulillah after sneezing ,
But i think we can use even otherwise too as the poster mentioned above.
i had just found ur comment funny . :/
............ohhhkkaaayyy

Nikal chuki hai bhai, I haven't shaved in years. I've been trimming it bit by bit.

Is your molvi friend Zakir Naik? :azn:
nope
his beard is even less than Zakir Naik
and OMG you listen to Zakir Naik? mera shaq yaqeen me badal gaya, you are a molvi living abroad............

my Molvi freind is just despo, he wants to get married real bad, and when i say real bad, i mean REAL BAD
he is like "yaar kab kahatm ho gi uni, i wanna get married"
and i be like "wow so despo you are"

now that friend of mine doesnt even give me time :cry:, he always sits infront of the two girls in our class, and never with me, i have gone from being a friend of molvis to being a loner

Some of these arab states are so poor at infantry combat they rely solely on air strikes. Entire cities have been flattened but insurgents still remain in control :rofl:
When houthis being arabs can fight with such force , then why these other arabs arent that sturdy on ground?
It means less wealth more hardships make a human ummm what.....

If you look through Quran and Islamic predictions it's these Arabs that will require our help and they will always have money till the end of time. That is religious dogma.
What're you even talking about? Pakistan helping Arabs in the Quran?

Pakistan must only focus on trade and investment with as many countries as possible.

Sartaj Aziz emphasized a non interventionist foreign policy. Mistakes of Afghanistan won't happen again. Pakistan is maturing.

GCC must respect Pakistans decision and appreciate support to defend Saudi borders.

Back
Top Bottom