What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Pakistan population: 190 million people

UAE population: 9.345 million people

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A good decision by Pakistan an indication of true democracy.

UAE threatening Pakistan, first of all these rich boys should take out some time from their parties and safaris and realize that PA is already in Saudi Arabia and has assured Saudi Arabia that its sovereignty would be defended at all cost. Just like when Haram was attacked by Iranians and Pakistani SSG commandos recovered it. Now what else do they what? PA should jump in their pointless war and ask them to remain in their air-conditioned mansions. PA has been training Saudi troops for long and now its their time to prove themselves.

Now as for heavy price I would like to see how UAE makes Pakistan pay. The whole world knows they can't do anything militarily, their air force was set up by PAF and they still need PAF's help in planning tactics and trainings. If they are thinking of returning the Pakistani workers there well first they should find their replacements because everyone knows the rich brats can't work in the scorching heat. If they are thinking the can hire Indians more than welcome but then they must hire someone to protect their women from Indians as well.

Now for the Indians I would just quote a local phrase "begani shadi me Abdullah dewana". Meaning its non of their business but they can't resist the temptation to poke nose in other's matters.

Now they can invest on TTP.
They can as much as they want. After Zarb-e-Azb and Khyber I&II the real power and network of TTP is broken whats left now are handful of there operators here and there and they too will be insha Allah wiped off soon.

Tough but correct and a rational decision by Pakistan..finally stopped drinking the kool aid of "Guardiian of the security of the Islamic world because I am nuclear power" and realized that national interest reigns supreme. However some negative fallout can be expected

1. No free oil nor cash for nuclear program
2. Expulsion of pakistani diaspora from GCC countries.. bye bye remittances
3. Diplomatic support for India in future spats and Kashmir
4. Expulsion of isi and underworld operatiions
5. Increasing funding for sunni militant groups within pakistan
6. Support balochistan secession to create trouble for iran and pakistan
7. Seize personal businesses of pakistani politicians....

I AM CHARMED BY THE WAY PAKISTANIS MADE CHUTIYAS OUT OF THE ARABS WITH SWEET TALK OF ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD And took them for a royal ride....

I thought i would never say this... pakistan, welcome back to rationality!!!!!!

BTW i just hope even if your first 6 points doesn't come true the 7th point is the best thing to start with :yahoo:

In my view, if all else is ignored.

For the sake of simplicity, and appeasement of those who say it's better for us to side with our natural allies in the GCC.
Let's agree, let's say, okay, we're better off with good relations with them, fine. Now ask this...

Only considering the war itself and Pakistan's role:

Will the war be successful?
Will the insurgency be defeated within the next year or two, or ever?
Will the people of Yemen be better off with our intervention or without?
Will this raise sectarian tension in the Middle East, Pakistan included?
Will the war ever have a resolution, or will this war, like almost EVERY war of it's kind, slide through the fingers of the powerful, and become yet another free for all, where sectarian groups, terrorists, pro/antistate forces just pillage and destroy indefinitely?

I can say with the utmost confidence, escalation of a war of this sort will only add fuel to the fire, if you want tot see what interventions like this have earned in the last 15 years, take a look at post-2001 Afghanistan, post-invasion Iraq, modern day Iraq, modern day Syria, and the hundreds of mini-states within the latter two nations.

The Saudis, the Iranians and the GCC, have no idea what sort of trouble they're getting themselves into. Regardless of who Pakistan is better off with. The region, the world, and Yemen itself is not better off with conflict.

Therefore, even if I ignore everything else, neutrality and aiming for peace, is the best and only course of action.
this war is nothing like syria iraq or afghanistan. for many reasons il give you few
1 yemen is isolated unlike the other 3 countries. meaning nothing goes in or out no fighter no weapons. this alone makes all the difference
2 we are not the US. we have blood relation with yemen. they are part of us we are part of them.
3 all yemenies from all sects and backgrounds are with us. except ali saleh and houthies.
ali saleh men are already leaving him. and the houthies are lost unorganized. each group now is acting on its own.

Maybe deporting Pakistani workers would bring back "ghairat" to our politicians. Also it they deport our citizens, then cancel all agricultural agreements with the UAE. UAE imports a lot of its crop from Pakistan.

Also, let's see which other muslim country offers labor as cheap as Pakistan.

Also if these Arabs try dodgy stuff, like funding BLA rebels(Baloch are considered "Arab" by them), then strait of Hormuz can be fair game. Just saying...

Last edited:
They don't support Pakistan for free, in return they go support where they wanted.

Are you out of your mind? Pakistan is neutral in situation and one party is threatening so measures should be taken to show that Pakistan is not banana state.

Out of interest, what has Pak actually done for the Arab states? In return for years of aid and funding.

Don't give me the nuclear umbrella crap as if you are not willing to join a coalition in a conventional conflict, it just clarifies to the Arabs that you are pretty unreliable allies and in a nuclear conflict will also bail out.

The statement could also be pressure tactics to sway Pak public mood to get involved or else. Seems to be succeeding.

Countries with substance usually make such threats covertly and don;t indulge in such arrogant display of chest thumping. The statement in some ways reminds one of Saddam Hussain, threatening America with Mother of all battles. Remember PA and PAF was once running the show in UAE and other Gulf States, we know their psyche only too well.

Pakistan population: 190 million people

UAE population: 9.345 million people

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't want to bust your bubble, but population isn't as important as you're trying to make it seem like.

(1947) British Population: 49.5 million
(1947) British India Population: 440 million

Pakistan should have taken the same stand as the USA and UK take with each other.

Pakistan has made a very bad decision in staying neutral. Staying neutral means that Pakistan is towing the Iranian line.

Bad mistake, bad decision, pakistan will pay in the long run.

Hmm, interesting post. If Pakistan does go in with the GCC coalition, then that means that Pakistan is anti-Iran. Iran is our neighbor and they create trouble as well. I think it was right decision to ask Turkey first and see what is the general response. If Houthis did anything in Saudi, no doubt Pakistan will be there, but should we really jump in another Arab-Arab conflict? Haven't the GCC nations being playing fire all along? When shyt came to shove, they came running to Pakistan.

Don't want to bust your bubble, but population isn't as important as you're trying to make it seem like.

What the heck to do with my post? We are much bigger than tiny UAE monkeys.

At least the British had balls. These Arabs can't even hit a fly.

If Pakistan does go in with the GCC coalition, then that means that Pakistan is anti-Iran.
i think you just answered yourself. why would iran think that if its a peaceful nation and has nothing to do in the arab world or yemen lol

What the heck to do with my post? We are much bigger than tiny UAE monkeys.
And British India was larger in size and population in comparison to mainland Britain but that didn't prevent the Brits from ruling over us for a century.

In any case, I think UAEs threat is most likely linked to oil, not warfare.

Back
Top Bottom