What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

I have a suggestion for indian trolls, when you have the elusive honor of posting on Pakistani forums and an even bigger honor of posting in discourse threads, dump your kiddish volley of immature smileys in a corner or brush under your bed and post sensibly and learn from some educated pakistanis here. But seems like its too much to ask of you.

Don't blame anyone in particular bro...Coz when Indians get a chance they do these kind of things when Pakistanis get a chance they do the same thing...Not only that when Chinese and Vietnamese were fighting in this forum the same thing was happening...

It is part of PDF's culture that we should get used to....

What are you basing this assertion on? "Internationally Recognized Terrorist Group" is a big phrase, and you should be able to prove the label.

I think officially only the GCC labels them as a terrorist group. "Internationally" the Houthis are not yet designated as a terrorist organization.
I will try to find that for u as well. Theyoung are a terrorist group non the less. So what's the argument. Or just because they are Shia then it's OK. if it is OK for the huttis to do what they are doing then stop interfering in Syria. Or don't complain here.

a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg

Guys meri nazar bohat door ja rahi hai. I was thinking that if uae and arabs get ticked off and cancel all manual labor import agreements with pakistan and give them to india. Maynnn those countries and women harrassment rates........phew!!

Oh yess 400 billion$.How much of gas imported from Russia after that deal?
Did they commissioned that pipeline ?
Iraq ??Iraq is completely under the control of US
Then Iran .Is that enough for you ?
Completely relying two nation for your great energy security ie Iran and Russia.
And believe me .Chinese would think twice before they antogonise Arabs .Last time when you visited Yemen ,your mission was for evacuation.Dude you are not yet there to threaten the GCC .

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/w...s-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?_r=0

Iran has huge oil reserve, not as much as Saudi but if just serving China only is more than enough for decades. China oil source is very diversify. We even import oil from Angola,Sudan, Nigeria and Venezuela.

And I do not know what you expect China to do in yemen besides evacuation. Supply arms to Houthis just to play macho? :lol: Our SSN even reaches Indian Ocean. Anyone who think China cant do power projection can try.

Wow how funny is this. A country in my opinion is what we call in urdu

UAE Do (two) suicide bombs ki mar hai. aur iss ki economy would go down these scumbags are now threatening us. Quite funny indeed.

Though we Pakistani are not in a good economic condition but one thing is very clear; that is our intent and resolve to defend our motherland no matter what the price.

Uae defence minister had warned USA too in 90's.

Sachmay i am not lying.

Pakistan knows that its not good for Arabs to fight amongst themselves like this. Sooner or later they will realize our correct stance.

Pakistan knows that its not good for Arabs to fight amongst themselves like this. Sooner or later they will realize our correct stance.
The Arabs are more or less on one side actually.

I will try to find that for u as well. Theyoung are a terrorist group non the less. So what's the argument. Or just because they are Shia then it's OK. if it is OK for the huttis to do what they are doing then stop interfering in Syria. Or don't complain here.

I don't care about Shia, Sunni, or Scientologists. I have an issue when people make up stuff for their own biased purposes.

To make sure, I tried to read more on it to see if what you said initially was correct. It wasn't. Neither the US, EU, Canada, or UN or many other countries have designated it as a terrorist group.

Maybe in the near future they will. But for now, saying is they are an "Internationally Recognized Terrorist Group" is false. However, you can say, "I think they are a terrorist group" or "My opinion is they are a terrorist group" and I can't prove that to be false, since it would be your opinion.

:lol:

Some new members still dont get anything. Guys like that should spend sometime here ,should look to the other threads .
And last time Webby told us that this is an international forum .Can anyone refute my point ?.If you cant ,then posting smileys and opinions is not an issue in here .Deal with it.

A resolution passed by a bogus assembly is as bogus if not more as the assembly itself. It is not the bogus assembly full of thieves that would decide but the military, and she has already decided. This bogus resolution is for the consumption of the public. We will protect KSA in case of hostilities.

Hi,

it seems like that we will allow the insurgents to establish themselves and when they move in at their discretion, we will react.

Well guess what, when they want to move, they will create a major diversion in our backyard and as our attention is diverted, they will make the move

Pakistan needs to get out of the influence of the iranians.

I have a suggestion for indian trolls, when you have the elusive honor of posting on Pakistani forums and an even bigger honor of posting in discourse threads, dump your kiddish volley of immature smileys in a corner or brush under your bed and post sensibly and learn from some educated pakistanis here. But seems like its too much to ask of you.
" SOME EDUCATED PAKISTANI" ???? this seems funny. Lol

Back
Top Bottom