What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Sour grapes :lol:
Shall I post some links from these PDF ?Not here but in 'whatever'.
Feel free and make sure its authentic. Not by big mouth Indian author or biased western Sh*t author.

Arabs are always our friend .Not also Arabs entire middle east including Iran and Israel is also our friend

excellent then take your own advice and send in your troops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen his comments in the Arabic media and whatever a junior minister says on Twitter during a tense time for the region should not be taken for more than it is. I don't think that the cordial relations between UAE and Pakistan will be damaged at all nor is the UAE going to deport Pakistanis.

I frankly, as I wrote earlier, am happy with Pakistan's decision although it was always about a symbolic gesture. 1000 mountain troops would be good though due to the experience and just to give the coalition further legitimacy.

Without comparing anyone with the US then they too did never invade Afghanistan or Iraq on their own. They had a coalition of dozen upon dozen of countries to rely on as well. Most of it was politics as well.

Trust me the Arab leaders have realized that they need to deal with their own problems and conflicts hence the Arab joint force of 40.000 soldiers no matter how big our house is and how difficult it is to keep it clean and how many "guests" we meet in the process if you understand what I am alluding to here.;)

UAE’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash is reported to have said that over here: UAE warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen - Pakistan - DAWN.COM - If thats true than that is certainly a cause for concern for us because a country's foreign minister's words do carry weight.

Pakistan will probably send troops and more so advisers who've got successful experience dealing with insurgencies in Pakistan; such is being talked about in the Pakistani media.

And because almost everyone in Pakistan is unanimous on KSA's territorial integrity being the 'red-line'; I think there isn't much to worry about in determining whether Pakistan is with KSA or not.

Arabs are always our friend .Not also Arabs entire middle east including Iran and Israel is also our friend
Indian is only a customer to them.. Indian always pay higher price compare to others and always taken for a ride. Like forced to pay higher price for T-90 tanks rounds. :lol:

That just shows all the financial aid & good ties are bound by political strings. It's not out of friendship, the financial aid is given in return for a service.

Pakistani's have short memories here. They forgot major funds for rebuilding SWAT, S.Waziristan, Polio vaccination are being provided by UAE. Check @Xeric slides of rebuilding efforts. Lets see what UAE does to those funds.

Last edited:
That just shows all the financial aid & good ties are bound by political strings. It's not out of friendship, the financial aid is given in return for a service.
Thats cheque diplomacy by Arabs is a failure now.
Arabs should have the balls to fight and defend themselves.

The fear shown by saudia, uea and qatar against houthi rebels is shame less.

They can try deporting and we can try exporting few more centrifuges to iran...they have done a great job with previous ones that we supplied..
I think we should avoid writing this. Smuggling out centrifuges were already false allegations against dr aq.
And how many centrifuges you will sell, it needs thousands and thousands for enrichment. Secondly, iran already has enough and as per luassane deal iran is required to waste around more than half of it its holding bringing down to around only first gen 5000 centrifuges.

UAE’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash is reported to have said that over here: UAE warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen - Pakistan - DAWN.COM - If thats true than that is certainly a cause for concern for us because a country's foreign minister's words do carry weight.

Pakistan will probably send troops and more so advisers who've got successful experience dealing with insurgencies in Pakistan; such is being talked about in the Pakistani media.

And because almost everyone in Pakistan is unanimous on KSA's territorial integrity being the 'red-line'; I think there isn't much to worry about in determining whether Pakistan is with KSA or not.

No disrespect but I have seen that DAWN media write outright lies when it comes to the Arab world, at least in the case of KSA. It might be because they sometimes rely on dubious sources that are not primary sources.

This might very well be true though and if so then it's an unfortunate comment that the UAE government should deal with and apologize for. In any case this won't be the first or last time that a overly emotive politician screws up in the diplomatic circles IMO.

Yes, that was exactly what the coalition always wanted. I don't think that anyone ever wanted, imagined etc. that Pakistan would send 10.000 troops for instance. We were always talking about at most 2000 troops if not less.

I don't think anyone ever questioned this (I did not at least) but some emotional people (we all are, lol) might do so. In any case Pakistan's position is a sane position and there is nothing to complain about IMO.

In any case it's up to our leaders. Not the common man and woman, sadly.

excellent then take your own advice and send in your troops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny .Yours concept of diplomacy and friendship is always based on politics and military .But ours is only on trade and business.Ou friends politics is none of our business

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom