What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

The Saudi ambassador has already responded. They won't cry or issue threats like these people.
We are providing help in the form of protecting Saudi sovereignty. That has never been up for debate.
Is Saudi sovereignty at threat at the hands of Yemenis? What is the threshold? any clear definations of what the threat perception is, especially with one of the most well equipped military kingdoms with f15's efts, US bases and billions of petro dollars?

What if there is an internal strife in KSA like the rest of arab kingdoms, where does pakistan stand, with the saudi people or the royal familia? Where does the real loyalty of pakistan lie, to th people or to a certain family?

Arab kings are so stupid!!!!

The only reason for their was is to defend their throne not the country or people.

Pakistan is a major ally of the GCC and the Arab world and has much better relations than with the Mullah's of Iran. There is no comparison.
Thats why Pakistanis visa ban in Kuwait is 12 years or more.. most of Pakistani family left back to Pakistan.. UAE allows many countries visa on arrival but not for Pakistan.. most of employees in GCC are Indians, Egyptian, Lebanon,Philippine Sankara Bangladesh and then Pakistanis.. so many stories of discrimination for Pakistanis ... and so many reasons which everyone knows....

first consider us equal to all GCC nationals and then talk about other stuff.. make Pakistan member in GCC and give us better treatment like u give to American citizen and other Europeans.. please stop saying Arabs Arabs Arabs in every thing start saying Muslim Muslim and then see how things changes for u guys.. Allah does not like proud nations, "peoples"... "Arabi and Ajmi"

Hey goat face .. Fear Allah .. Have some shame !

His "sources" :rofl: Djinns..:lol:
Fear ALLAH even according to Islamic law fighting against those Houthis who are creating fasad is must just like against TTP and BLA is must

Whats to say Pak overtly raised their rates /package offered to em so covertly thru retired soldiers we go in ?

Fear ALLAH even according to Islamic law fighting against those Houthis who are creating fasad is must just like against TTP and BLA is must

You not long ago also supported ttp .. Justified terrorism and heinous acts like suicide BOMBING and BEHEADINGS!

Have some shame!

Stop acting like a dog of KSA ... Or move there.. Let's see if they give a sh|t about you!

What i don't get is why does our neutrality in this whole Iranian-GCC rivalry bother certain countries so much??

And besides, Pakistan's guarantee to protect Saudi territorial integrity and Islamic Holy Sites still stands, none of which are threatened by rag tag Houthis.

Read the highlighted:

UAE slams Pak vote on Yemen

(STAFF REPORT) / 11 April 2015

Warns of heavy price for ambiguous stand.

Dubai — The UAE on Friday strongly condemned a Pakistani decision to stay out of the conflict in Yemen, rejecting Saudi demands for Islamabad to join its military coalition against Houthi rebels.

“The Arabian Gulf is in a dangerous confrontation, its strategic security is on the edge, and the moment of truth distinguishes between the real ally and the ally of media and statements,” Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash tweeted after a unanimous resolution passed by a special session of Pakistan’s parliament.

The resolution, however, backed the government’s commitment to protect Saudi Arabia’s territory, which has so far not been threatened by the conflict.

Gargash said Pakistan is required to show a clear stand in favour of its strategic relations with the six-nation Arab Gulf cooperation Council, as contradictory and ambiguous views on this serious matter will have a heavy price to pay (was that a threat?).

“This is nothing but another chapter of laggard impartial stand,” Gargash said, criticising identical views held by Turkey and Iran about the armed conflict in Yemen, as affirmed by the Turkish foreign minister, who had said a political way out of the crisis is the responsibility of Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Tehran seems to be more important to Islamabad and Ankara than the Gulf countries, Gargash added. “Though our economic and investment assets are inevitable, political support is missing at critical moments,” Gargash said.

“The vague and contradictory stands of Pakistan and Turkey are an absolute proof that Arab security — from Libya to Yemen — is the responsibility of none but Arab countries, and the crisis is a real test for neighbouring countries.”

The Pakistan parliament resolution turned down long-standing ally Riyadh’s request for troops, ships and warplanes, saying: “Pakistan should play a mediating role and not get involved in fighting in Yemen.”

“Parliament of Pakistan...underscores the need for continued efforts by the government of Pakistan to find a peaceful resolution of the crisis,” the resolution said.

“(Parliament) desires that Pakistan should maintain neutrality in the Yemen conflict so as to be able to play a proactive diplomatic role to end the crisis.”

Saudi Mufti calls for youth conscription

Riyadh — The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Shaikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al Shaikh, who is also chairman of the senior scholars authority has called for military conscription of youth.

Shaikh Abdul Aziz said: “We must prepare our youth properly to become a shield for us in the holy war against the enemies of religion and the nation.”

In his Friday sermon at Imam Turki bin Abdullah mosque in Riyadh, he said: “We should well look after our youth and prepare them for enlistment, which will enable them dis-charge their duties effectively.”

“This step is important for our youth towards their religion and for protecting their homeland,” he said, adding that the nation should always be prepared to face enemies.

“We are leading a secure life, a boon that others envied us for,” Shaikh Abdul Aziz said and added that while we should be thankful to Allah for this mercy, our nation should remain alert to defend the religion and country through compulsory military training.

“We should be careful and cautious of the enemies who want to spoil our religion, morals and economy, as well as destroying our unity”, he said, adding that to face such chal-lenges, “we must prepare our youth militarily, intellectually and educationally”.

UAE slams Pak vote on Yemen

@Horus @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Ulla @salarsikander @Armstrong @Umair Nawaz @Jaanbaz @Jungibaaz @Daneshmand @Serpentine

This is a great lesson for GCC and the rest of Middle East. They should and must increase their number of regular troops in Army and Border security at least 3 times the current numbers and reduce overly budget and invest in training more and more and also on R&D and J&V. Also Oman-Lebanon should join in with GCC.

Also, KSA should again revisit their older orders of EF-2000s and try to gain license production locally to produce at least 300+ EF-2000 + 200+ F-15SA locally. More over, they should look towards buying the Saab-2000 AEW&Cs from Sweden and Upgrading their older E-3 AEW&Cs too.

Also, GCC needs to have a very potent Navy (Submarine & Surface), AirForce and Army along with a Missile Force too with Satellite technology of NATO class.

Pakistan should give away the KSA their $1.5 Billion back whether in terms of Older Missiles like:

HATF-I
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Ghouri I-II-III

as Pakistan has NASR-I and may be building more versions to match the range of Abdali and Ghaznavi. Also, has Shaheen I-II-IIIs which are similar in range but are far reliable and cost effective too.

Also, may be PAF wanted to sell out the Saab-2000 AEW&Cs as we heard that PAF is getting another 3 Chinese K-3 AEW&Cs in coming year or may be this year and PAF already operates 4 K-3 AEW&Cs.

Thats why Pakistanis visa ban in Kuwait is 12 years or more.. most of Pakistani family left back to Pakistan.. UAE allows many countries visa on arrival but not for Pakistan.. most of employees in GCC are Indians, Egyptian, Lebanon,Philippine Sankara Bangladesh and then Pakistanis.. so many stories of discrimination for Pakistanis ... and so many reasons which everyone knows....

first consider us equal to all GCC nationals and then talk about other stuff.. make Pakistan member in GCC and give us better treatment like u give to American citizen and other Europeans.. please stop saying Arabs Arabs Arabs in every thing start saying Muslim Muslim and then see how things changes for u guys.. Allah does not like proud nations, "peoples"... "Arabi and Ajmi"
It's all because of ppl like you .. You cry "muslim muslim" like a mantra .. The world thinks of its interests first !

Nations are proud of their races .. But you religion thumpers wouldn't understand .. Thank GOD! Ppl like me n many other like minded Pak members are proud of their ethnicities , their native cultures and country!

This is a great lesson for GCC and the rest of Middle East. They should and must increase their number of regular troops in Army and Border security at least 3 times the current numbers and reduce overly budget and invest in training more and more and also on R&D and J&V. Also Oman-Lebanon should join in with GCC.

Also, KSA should again revisit their older orders of EF-2000s and try to gain license production locally to produce at least 300+ EF-2000 + 200+ F-15SA locally. More over, they should look towards buying the Saab-2000 AEW&Cs from Sweden and Upgrading their older E-3 AEW&Cs too.

Also, GCC needs to have a very potent Navy (Submarine & Surface), AirForce and Army along with a Missile Force too with Satellite technology of NATO class.

Pakistan should give away the KSA their $1.5 Billion back whether in terms of Older Missiles like:

HATF-I
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Ghouri I-II-III

as Pakistan has NASR-I and may be building more versions to match the range of Abdali and Ghaznavi. Also, has Shaheen I-II-IIIs which are similar in range but are far reliable and cost effective too.

Also, may be PAF wanted to sell out the Saab-2000 AEW&Cs as we heard that PAF is getting another 3 Chinese K-3 AEW&Cs in coming year or may be this year and PAF already operates 4 K-3 AEW&Cs.

Calm down retard... Why is this guy even allowed to post nonsense here? Also isn't this his like zilliontg fake ID!

I know Pakistani Parliament made the most stupid move we can't live alone in this world we had to stand with 1.3 billion Sunni Block which are on side and our economy depends on most of these countries. What were are members thinking ???

You are most welcome to fight ISIS and Houthis ..... leave other Pakistanis alone . If this time we choose side our remaining economy will go down.

Here it is again from my post earlier somewhere else:

UAE anger has geopolitical reasons behind it. Since, for Gwadar to become operational, you need three elements. Chinese investment and connection, Iranian oil pipeline and refinery in Gwadar (to refuel the ships) and an independent Pakistan capable of standing for its own interests rather than those of Arabs.

If Gwadar is operationalized, it will become direct competitor of Dubai, competing for FDI and business there. This has huge implications for UAE, needless to say. Specially if prices of oil remain low since UAE will be more dependent on transit trade of Dubai when oil prices are low.

Paksitan Govt. should pay back China their $$ million investment and try to invest in Gwadar on its own. For Real Estate Development and Oil Refineries and power generation there are plenty of Pakistani and other Muslim companies from all over the world can be invited.

Also, GoP should not privatize Sea Ports and Ship Building, Air Port, Railway Stations and Railway lines and also not the Highways. And the rest can be privatized.

Lets make one thing clear, Saudi Arabia is under nuclear protection by Pakistan. Without a shadow of a doubt if Saudi borders are attacked PA will deploy so calm down @Zarvan . Whatever deals have been done between Pak-Saudi is their f**king business.

But to expect PA to open another front when they are at war in their own country is selfish. UAE needs to understand this situation. Pakistan is still cleaning up the mess Nato left behind. It is fully occupied. Understand this.

If UAE feels it is still not acceptable then why don't you commit troops to zarb e azb in return and see for yourself.

Pakistan should have taken the same stand as the USA and UK take with each other.

Pakistan has made a very bad decision in staying neutral. Staying neutral means that Pakistan is towing the Iranian line.

Bad mistake, bad decision, pakistan will pay in the long run.

I know which is what I was trying to tell people here. I don't get the fuss but you have to understand the toxic environment in the ME currently. The region is basically ready to explode any given moment. Some would say that the region has already exploded partially.

People don't understand that the relations between Pakistan and the Arab world, especially the GCC, are unlike any other relationship in the Muslim world. This will have no influence on the relations at all. We don't even know if this news is authentic to begin with.

The Farsis are just trying to stir trouble as usual and are meddling in issues that do not concern them the slightest (local Arab conflicts and Arab-Pakistani relations). They think that the relations were cut completely on all fronts earlier today. Little do the clowns know.:lol:

Don't believe everything that you read and look at the bigger picture and the situation of the ME. Personally I don't want to see Pakistani troops as this is something that KSA can handle alone let alone the entire Arab world but it was always about signals. Pakistan has been in constant war/conflict for almost 70 years and is a 200 million nation. KSA is not in the same league on this front. We help you economically a lot due to our superior economy and you help us/should help us on the military front where you are superior. More superior than any Muslim country IMO.
U mean to say that we never helped u in militery???For ur kind information we help u every time in Behrain also we helped u.But in Yaman Fighting is not in ur interest,u r making another Afghanistan for u.We will not help u to destroy yourself.Still We garante u that if saudi teritorial is in danger we will defend saudia arabia.Now what more u want from us??Did u heard these same words from any GCC country ever for Pakistan???

It's all because of ppl like you .. You cry "muslim muslim" like a mantra .. The world thinks of its interests first !

Nations are proud of their races .. But you religion thumpers wouldn't understand .. Thank GOD! Ppl like me n many other like minded Pak members are proud of their ethnicities , their native cultures and country!

Calm down retard... Why is this guy even allowed to post nonsense here? Also isn't this his like zilliontg fake ID!

did u read my post.. keep ur retarded comments to ur self.. everyone has the to express his opinion and read my post rearding muslim ... i dont want to even explain it to u. "Like minded guy"

i dont have to show u how much i love pakistan and it hurts that its been used by ppl like you...

I don't know what's with the big fuss about Pakistan. Decisive Storm have enough firepower and trained men to do the job in Yemen. It's already have Arab and Western support. I like it this way, let it be 100% Arab force. Let's claim the victory ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom