What's new

Arab World Importance

Based on the level of discussion .. "Arab World Impotence" would be more appropriate.. Just reality.. No Offence

No No No my dear friend thats not true . . the Arab world have the highest fertility rate . . .Not like other States . . sich as germany :chilli::agree:

but if you want we can call it " Arab World Stalions" :bounce::bounce::P

No No No my dear friend thats not true . . the Arab world have the highest fertility rate . . .Not like other States . . sich as germany :chilli::agree:

nishan bro you engaged in combat god bless you. but end of the day don't blame all:D

nishan bro you engaged in combat god bless you. but end of the day don't blame all:D

I agree with you my dear brother . . but there is a say : one hand cant clap alone . .

all the respect my old friend :smitten::smitten::smitten:

You seem to think that "paying others" to build stuff and teach you stuff is "not progressing" for some reason.

Roman Empire was mostly built on stealing technology and ideas, and even slaves. There is nothing wrong with exploiting natural resources ;).

Besides, most Arab countries are getting Western companies to build long-term five or ten year plans, mostly universities, tourism and "tax free" big business zones. Because they aren't dumb and they know the oil will run out one day.

The only progressive Muslim countries i see are non arabs - Not a single Arab Country has progressed.Don't tell me artificial progress.By paying Americans and other firms and build cities like Dubai ain't progressing.Look at Turkey, Malaysia etc.That's what you call progress.IMHO only Secular Democratic Countries (we all know what happened to Iran after Mullahs grabbed power or even Pakistan when due to 80's Jihad)like Turkey can progress.The only Muslim nations who can achieve something IMHO are Indonesia, Turkey, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan (You get the point) Arab World has put wrong perceptions of Muslims all over the world.

:lol: you said Indonesia twice

Sarcasm is not one of your strengths I presume.. Germany is a Country not a state..

Sounds rather Ga_ .. Then again whatever floats your boat and humps your camel..

arab world is more important for 'kerala' than any other indian state...(people who dosen't know google 'kerala')

Arabian have their importance in the world due to the sources of oil.:pop:

Sarcasm is not one of your strengths I presume.. Germany is a Country not a state..

first: Dear . . Germany is a country consist of 16 federated states . . i know that . . but the terms of using Country Or State is interchangeably . . for example the state of Kuwait, State of Qatar, State of Israel . . etc

Sounds rather Ga_ .. Then again whatever floats your boat and humps your camel..

thats funny . . . the only place i saw a camel was on TV . . . :pop:

Arabs are wasting their money on stuff like palaces,sports cars made out of silver etc,They should rather be investing in fields that can sustain their country even after their oil reserves run out.

They should take Iran's example.

Back
Top Bottom