What's new

Arab World Importance

snipped...

Again . . I'm not Arab, but I do not reprehensible the Arab, because:

-the Holy Koran is Arabic

- the Prophet (PBUH) is an Arab

- the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic

- the Arabs have virtues in the delivery of the message of Islam to the world . .

And thank Allah I am a Muslim.

Is the bold blue part also written in some of the scriptures of Islam??? Can someone please clarify??

There is No difference between an Arab and an Ajam except with Piety,
This is what prophet Muhammed (SAW) said more or less.

The Arab have to fix themselves up first and first and formost is to instill in themselves the moral values which they have lost. Values, like honesty, justice, humility, compassion and respect e,t,c. Importance will come by itself.

No No No my dear friend thats not true . . the Arab world have the highest fertility rate . . .Not like other States . . sich as germany :chilli::agree:

but if you want we can call it " Arab World Stalions" :bounce::bounce::P
Opps ! Seems like a sudden change in the direction of discussion. Could it be a prodigy like Ramzan Kadirov or Indian-Muslim started it to lower Arab importance here?:cheesy:

Ehh, I don't know. A union of Muslim countries spearheaded by the more advanced nations like Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Malaysia and Indonesia doesn't sound too bad. With the money that some of these countries have, the technology that others have and the ambitions some of them harbor, it could even become a somewhat world power. Especially if allies like China (Pakistan) and Russia (Iran) backed it.

Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom