What's new

Arab woman pepper sprayed by Zionist extremists in Israel

Why your infatuation for apartheid, you should despise apartheid incase one day you suffer occupation apartheid and all the associated suffering and that is a remote possibility.
What does apartheid have to do with historical truth? If the Israelis were bad warriors and had a trash army,we wouldn't be talking about this right now.

Are some of you guys in denial? You live in a parallel universe?

Arab-Israeli1.jpg
Arab-Israeli2.jpg

This is fascism pure and simple. You can't only have right wing govts in Israel for ever. Arabs make up 20 percent of Israel's population. They will become of future Israeli govts too.
I don't care what you call this, this won't be an Arab state or Arab influenced state. Arabs have shown their plans, gave us an example of what's to come when they have political power.

What does apartheid have to do with historical truth? If the Israelis were bad warriors and had a trash army,we wouldn't be talking about this right now.

View attachment 849080View attachment 849079
They're the perfect example of stupid blind people

Imagine learning krav magay for 13 years then having to resort to pepper spraying an elderly lady..lmao

Israelis are just as funny as bhartis.
What you are forgetting. The children of these nazis all get military training at school. Theh learn to handle weapons early on.
I do krav mega and trust me it lacks in many aspects. I also do other martial arts to compensate. For example krav maga is designed to be 100% explosive by disarming the opponent pretending to want no part of a fight (typically Jewish or what). If you survive 30 seconds and know how to fight the krav mega guy is in trouble. I regularly fight the most senior guys and trust me they are no better as putting a technique into operations is directly proportional to how much you practice and muscle memory. Additionally if you know what yiu are doing and can take a krav guy to the ground...he is fucked.
Basically krav is pretend to not want a fight. Then explode with lots of quick hits. 10 to 20 sec and run. The run part is integral to krav

Lol, we will never work with the Arabs, I hope they lose their right to be elected, as well as everyone in that coalition and every party that comprises this coalition ceases to exist.

There will be a change in the next election. Tides will shift.
It's OK Benny. Your children and their children will pay with blood for your henious crimes.

Last edited:
What you are forgetting. The children of these nazis all get military training at school. Theh learn to handle weapons early on.
I do krav mega and trust me it lacks in many aspects. I also do other martial arts to compensate. For example krav maga is designed to be 100% explosive by disarming the opponent pretending to want no part of a fight (typically Jewish or what). If you survive 30 seconds and know how to fight the krav mega guy is in trouble. I regularly fight the most senior guys and trust me they are no better as putting a technique into operations is directly proportional to how much you practice and muscle memory. Additionally if you know what yiu are doing and can take a krav guy to the ground...he is fucked.
Basically krav is pretend to not want a fight. Then explode with lots of quick hits. 10 to 20 sec and run. The run part is integral to krav
You're full of shit lol

Funded by US taxpayers, plus Arabs are piss weak fighters in general. That's a very inferior opponent one can square up against. I`d love to see how the Zionist entity fares without their beloved US aid.

I don't care what you call this, this won't be an Arab state or Arab influenced state. Arabs have shown their plans, gave us an example of what's to come when they have political power.
Israeli Arabs only want their due share in taxes which have been denied for decades by right-wing Israeli govts. Now this present Bennett govt is correcting course, and despite violence against Palestinians, Israeli Arabs remain part of the govt coalition.
31E3113B-DC61-4B57-A162-042E72FFFE6A.jpeg

Those days are over where the disparity in weapons and training with western support gave you an edge. Now there is parity and tomorrow you will be defeated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom