What's new

Arab woman pepper sprayed by Zionist extremists in Israel

What are you a Jewish Greek?
Do I have to be Jewish to see historical truth and accept some facts?

Do I have to be Nazi to admire the German fighting spirit and comradeship?

Do I have to be American to like F-16s and Abrams or admit that they fought bravely in WWII?

Humiliating Jews/Israelis run inside our blood. Does not matter if in a boxing ring or battlefield.

I don’t have anything against Jews. I have some good friends that are Jews but **** Israelis.

All of sudden these baby killers think they are hard while sitting on daddy America’s shoulders.

They are used to fighting cowardly Arabs and think they are some hot shit. :lol:

Objectively,Israelis are among the most skilled warriors in the world. They have been winning wars since 1948 and their pilots and tankists are top. You might hate Israel,Jews or whatever,but you can't deny historical truth.
True. Israel won 1948 war of independence, Six Day war of 1967, 1973 Yom Kippur war etc etc. @Beny Karachun 🇮🇱

Lmao. This is how we deal with you inside the ring with our fists. Poor Jew... Getting manhandled like the IAF pilots did in 1967 and 1973 by PAF pilots :rofl:

So after I've shown you the average Israeli is 10cm taller and 18kg heavier than the average manlet Pakistani, you now show your intellectual inferiority. You think by giving me a single case it shows how Pakistanis are stronger than Israelis. Funny.

As for the Pakistani pilots part, it's as real as this nonsense
I had a Israel special forces chap come to the JJ martial art club with his wife. He was boasting about his special forces stuff he learnt in Israeli army, Krav Maga this and Krav Maga that and we can do this and that. He was showing all these fancy throws and locks , kicks and strikes. One lower rank purple belt said ok let's have a spar. Within one minute the purple belt demolished the Israeli so badly (seems like this Pakistani dude really hated Israelis) and gave him such a pummeling and choked him out, the Israeli was convulsing and his wife had to come and save him. After recuperating the Israeli limped out with his wife. Surprisingly he came back after 3 months but not to fight but to have a chat. So your point Israelis are stronger than Pakistanis is pure BS. Looking at the way you run in the videos you just be proud you kill unarmed civilians.

So after I've shown you the average Israeli is 10cm taller and 18kg heavier than the average manlet Pakistani, you now show your intellectual inferiority. You think by giving me a single case it shows how Pakistanis are stronger than Israelis. Funny.

As for the Pakistani pilots part, it's as real as this nonsense
Average jew throughout history has been butt fcked globally. Weight and height really mattered I guess

Not possible. Reason you even have this leftist govt is because Ben Gvir and Smotrich refused to work with Arabs in Netanyahu's right wing govt. In politics you have to comprise or you lose everything.
Lol, we will never work with the Arabs, I hope they lose their right to be elected, as well as everyone in that coalition and every party that comprises this coalition ceases to exist.

There will be a change in the next election. Tides will shift.

Do I have to be Jewish to see historical truth and accept some facts?

Do I have to be Nazi to admire the German fighting spirit and comradeship?

Do I have to be American to like F-16s and Abrams or admit that they fought bravely in WWII?
Why your infatuation for apartheid, you should despise apartheid incase one day you suffer occupation apartheid and all the associated suffering and that is a remote possibility.

Lol, we will never work with the Arabs, I hope they lose their right to be elected, as well as everyone in that coalition and every party that comprises this coalition ceases to exist.
This is fascism pure and simple. You can't only have right wing govts in Israel for ever. Arabs make up 20 percent of Israel's population. They will become part of future Israeli govts too when needed during govt coalition building.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom